Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No way it's him.
Read his past posts and you will know it's not.
There is no way in hell he would NOT be going on about testing and do you think Readalot would buy from Naps?
He's moved to France now, you see, his nome de plume is
lirebeaucoup.
I figured there was no point in explaining. Not one comment about testing for things no one else is bothered about? No nitpicking values in research articles? nah. No way. But He's made up his mind that they're the same people.

No way it's him.
Read his past posts and you will know it's not.
There is no way in hell he would NOT be going on about testing and do you think Readalot would buy from Naps?
He's moved to France now, you see, his nome de plume is
lirebeaucoup.
Idk. The level of autism and obsession with pharma only test kinda sways it for me lol. Idgaf honestly, I just thought it was funny considering they both were universally annoying and know-it-alls. Maybe just another qsc shill who knows who cares

Idk. The level of autism and obsession with pharma only test kinda sways it for me lol. Idgaf honestly, I just thought it was funny considering they both were universally annoying and know-it-alls. Maybe just another qsc shill who knows who cares

Not every annoying know-it-all is @Ghoul. Aside from being weirdly obsessed with the coming cataclysm of lack of gear, his posts are mostly on point and filled with accurate details.

As for the “another shill” comment, that shit gets tiresome. Save it.