Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How do you like their bpc? In what ways Has it worked well for you?

I'm doing a TB4(TB500)/BPC blend 2x/day. I have an old shoulder strain from softball that is flaring up when lifting. It seems to have helped, but it could also be the rehab exercises I'm doing.

However, every now and then my psoas will spasm. A bad spasm basically means I'm immobile for a week. A minor spasm means I can get around, but for 3 days or so my back is very stiff and I have to be careful. Last week I had a minor spasm while lifting and had to cut the workout short. I was prepared for the inevitable stiffness, but the next day I had none. I literally couldn't tell I'd had a spasm and did my regular workout the following day. I couldn't believe it. If it's due to the TB/BPC, it's a miracle drug for me.

Gentlemen, I'm here again to leave another brief report to all of you...

more one pack received from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

ordered June 29 th

received, today, July 30 th

Good time... good price... easy to communicate with the source...

nothing to complain...

just gratitude... thanks Tracy @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

my 2 cents to the topic...

Attachments

• 20240730_162042.jpg
    20240730_162042.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • 20240730_162417.jpg
    20240730_162417.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 46
I'm doing a TB4(TB500)/BPC blend 2x/day. I have an old shoulder strain from softball that is flaring up when lifting. It seems to have helped, but it could also be the rehab exercises I'm doing.

However, every now and then my psoas will spasm. A bad spasm basically means I'm immobile for a week. A minor spasm means I can get around, but for 3 days or so my back is very stiff and I have to be careful. Last week I had a minor spasm while lifting and had to cut the workout short. I was prepared for the inevitable stiffness, but the next day I had none. I literally couldn't tell I'd had a spasm and did my regular workout the following day. I couldn't believe it. If it's due to the TB/BPC, it's a miracle drug for me.
Sorry I’m dumb, are the spasms in your back?
I have a good friend who had a lower back injury and he also has bad spasms that leave him bed ridden & terribly hard to get around. His quality of life is so much different now with his back problems, I can tell it’s taking a major toll on him. I told him about bpc and tb500 but he’s not well aquatinted with this side of the illegal market so he’s more than skeptical.

Sorry I’m dumb, are the spasms in your back?
I have a good friend who had a lower back injury and he also has bad spasms that leave him bed ridden & terribly hard to get around. His quality of life is so much different now with his back problems, I can tell it’s taking a major toll on him. I told him about bpc and tb500 but he’s not well aquatinted with this side of the illegal market so he’s more than skeptical.

I can't speak to your friend, but psoas spasm feels like it's your lower back. When it happens the entire lower back becomes very tight, stiff, and painful. A bad spasm is 10/10 painful.

I can't speak to your friend, but psoas spasm feels like it's your lower back. When it happens the entire lower back becomes very tight, stiff, and painful. A bad spasm is 10/10 painful.
That sounds about exactly what he’s got going on I can’t remember exactly what he said the injury was but maybe I’ll give him a gift one day for him to try. You suggest bpc in conjunction with tb500 ?