Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think I speak for all the bodybuilders here when I say it's time to get this thread back on topic:

Semaglutide (and likely all GLPs) can help the chronic potheads among us get off, and avoid relapsing back to, excessive use of the Devil's Lettuce:

Ohh ! Now you speak for us?! Did you think about this now or after the hundreds of copy/paste posts over the last Fu@#%ing 2 mos, you inserted on here to boost your Ego/illusive misconception of power?! You think you get to say when to start-stop on top of all your other BS?!
People like you are whats Def wrong with the world Today !

Because it is attached to your spine.
I would think that the psoas goes into spasm, as you say, because of a back issue.
Do you have herniated or bulging discs? Other types of disc degeneration?
If not, you played softball. Is it possible you tend to lean more on one side, so the spine positioning/alignment is a little out of whack?

It's bad alignment combined with chronically tight hip flexors. Anytime I've gone to a PT and they do the hip flexor tightness test they always react with "OH!" because I do so poorly.

As for the shoulder injury/strain you are doing rehab for, may I please ask you what exercises you are doing?
Someone I know was only told to do external rotation and stretch the pecs.
I think they said it is a shoulder impingement (but the physio was so crap I wouldn't be sure it's true). It's a long standing thing and they never managed to resolve it.
Shoulders and knees are a pita, once damaged.

Another tightness I have is trunk rotation so I do a lot of t-spine rotation exercises. Also horizontal and vertical external rotation, and exercises to get better strength balance in my midsection.

I think I speak for all the bodybuilders here when I say it's time to get this thread back on topic:

Semaglutide (and likely all GLPs) can help the chronic potheads among us get off, and avoid relapsing back to, excessive use of the Devil's Lettuce:

When did you become the representative of bodybuilders here lmao.

This is where the expression “Do you even lift bro” perfectly applies.

So who gave you the permission to speak for the bodybuilders here? The pros like Mac? Or vets like Roman? Or our resident hero Connor?

Damn y'all are going tough on ghoul. Dude has def brought about some good info and thought provoking posts. I know I've at least learned some new things I didn't know prior to some of his posts. Hell we are all here building our bodies, I don't see ghoul too far away from taking the AAS plunge heavy and turning into a homebrewer in the near future. That's how a lot of us dingleberries got started down this path

Damn y'all are going tough on ghoul. Dude has def brought about some good info and thought provoking posts. I know I've at least learned some new things I didn't know prior to some of his posts. Hell we are all here building our bodies, I don't see ghoul too far away from taking the AAS plunge heavy and turning into a homebrewer in the near future. That's how a lot of us dingleberries got started down this path
I did not go down this path by being a 10k a day CEO, crypto entrepreneur, with two phones, multiple Thai women, and the time to scuba dive with said Thai women and tony huge, while being on meso

Fuck this is hilarious and sad at the same time. The little disclaimer at the end of the email after making an order for the Big Balls Buy...

After receiving the package, please do not damage or throw away the packaging. You need to distinguish the product based on the SKU on the packaging.

There's been enough dingleberries get confused after receiving their order that they need to be told that labeling is important and don't get rid of your only label.

You’re forgetting the most important part, 9” dick!
Look at my sources

Look at my sources
The power of google be upon us all, whoever has the time to do the research can portray themselves experts on any field they can post a study from.

Today’s age blessing and curse.

Review:
Made an international order to Australia and paid on 12/7. The tracking didn't update for over a week which had me worried it was lost/stoen but it ended up being delivered today by surprise. It's the 2nd order I've made succesfully. Thanks Tracy :)

Please do your research on liposomal vitamin c …
bro I did liposomes in 1999 man as a science project. for every study by a nutritionist testing on 11 people there is others on different 15 people that is does very little (taking vitamins with meal is FAR better than liposomes) its lecithin man its for oil based vitamins and even that just take with a meal with fat in it. taking a little more vitamin C works just as well or simply taking it with food will be similar aswell. :) as again, Liposomal is just lecithin mixed with a water soluble vitamin which isn't going to magically push it into a cell wall. lecithin "liposomes" can help get fatty compounds in as act a solvent ie if take cannabis edible it absorbs better with fatty food.

its hype. if u have some severe condition and cant absorb vitamin A or D and are on a feeding tube with cancer and need ultra high dose vitamin C for some reason, sure. otherwise ur paying extra money for soy lecithin that could of gone into taking a second tablet.

you know what would work better? mixing DMSO with ur vitamins or EDTA to chelate minerals into ur system..lol. or why not use natures chelators? amino acids in food? lol

just so you know, the highest quality most respected ultra tested vitamins in the world do not produce "liposomes" for a reason. we can leave it at that.

u have been sold soy by products from china for inflated prices lol, aka snake oil.

Damn y'all are going tough on ghoul. Dude has def brought about some good info and thought provoking posts.
Even if that is true, he is not even lifting weights. He is overweight, copying thousands of chat gpt messages a day, has no self discipline and thinks dieting down is only possible with the help of medication as there is an (so he claims it) underlying biological dysfunction that the humanity magically developed within the last 30 years that made the western world and especially him fat.

I fully understand if people don't feel well with him speaking for them. I see myself in that departement, too.

Ohh ! Now you speak for us?!
People like you are whats Def wrong with the world Today !

I did not go down this path by being a 10k a day CEO, crypto entrepreneur, with two phones, multiple Thai women

I sent Connor a dm a few days ago and crickets. I'm holding out until Friday to file a missing person report

I fully understand if people don't feel well with him speaking for them. I see myself in that departement, too.

Make the most obviously absurd statement, clearly meatheat bait, and look at all the humorless mfers lose their shit lol.:p

Last edited: