Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No one is forwarding anything, its not a real group buy with a random middle man.

QSC group buy is just a fancy name for buying multiple kits in a limited timeframe directly from the source.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

Edit: I just realized you mean you actually want to share the group buy with some randoms from discord... i wouldn't do that. High chance of being scammed.
Maybe it's not a group buy that needs some minimum amount of people, but it's still a group of people buying an extremely discounted product in a limited timeframe. I mean I never got 50% off in any group buy before but I did the other day with qsc masteron group buy. So I'll count it. :)

Anyone tried mots-C and thought it was a worthwhile product? I stumbled across a YouTube vid last night with a guy ranting about how great it is during a cut and that it gives him as much energy as a high carb refeed day. Seems too good to be true, especially for something that doesn't seem to be very popular on here. I hadn't even heard of it before.
I've heard similar things about carnitine injections but I didn't notice anything

Anyone tried mots-C and thought it was a worthwhile product? I stumbled across a YouTube vid last night with a guy ranting about how great it is during a cut and that it gives him as much energy as a high carb refeed day. Seems too good to be true, especially for something that doesn't seem to be very popular on here. I hadn't even heard of it before.
I've heard similar things about carnitine injections but I didn't notice anything
Yes, I run it quite often and it is worth it. You should try the SS-31 also since it is on sale right now.

yes, from feedbacks, the energy that Mots-c give is quite interesting. It's a very popular and high demaded product.
I don't think L-Carnitine gives energy.

No one is forwarding anything, its not a real group buy with a random middle man.

QSC group buy is just a fancy name for buying multiple kits in a limited timeframe directly from the source.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

Edit: I just realized you mean you actually want to share the group buy with some randoms from discord... i wouldn't do that. High chance of being scammed.
Bruh... almost every decent group-buy (at least the discord server based ones) now operates like this :D

Let's not get caught up with this GB terminology stuff again, especially these days where most groupbuy organizers are being accused of upselling and overcharging. Many people now actually prefer Vendor servers and 'vendor group buys'. That way, what you see is what you get.

You coveniently forgot the most important part: big cost savings

Sponsors

Latest posts