Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone tried mots-C and thought it was a worthwhile product? I stumbled across a YouTube vid last night with a guy ranting about how great it is during a cut and that it gives him as much energy as a high carb refeed day. Seems too good to be true, especially for something that doesn't seem to be very popular on here. I hadn't even heard of it before.
I've heard similar things about carnitine injections but I didn't notice anything
Yes, I run it quite often and it is worth it. You should try the SS-31 also since it is on sale right now.

Anyone tried mots-C and thought it was a worthwhile product? I stumbled across a YouTube vid last night with a guy ranting about how great it is during a cut and that it gives him as much energy as a high carb refeed day. Seems too good to be true, especially for something that doesn't seem to be very popular on here. I hadn't even heard of it before.
I've heard similar things about carnitine injections but I didn't notice anything
yes, from feedbacks, the energy that Mots-c give is quite interesting. It's a very popular and high demaded product.
I don't think L-Carnitine gives energy.