Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

T1 for me was test prop
For US domestic

The Sku for testosterone series, in case you ordered both.

QDSIGMAT1 = Test E
QDSIGMAT2 = Test C
The above is a post from 2023 which shows the sku numbers. The oil in my shipment is almost completely clear. I re filtered 20cc into a new sterile vial and there is just a slight tint to it. Looks like water compared to homebrew cyp made with mct.

Attachments

• hello there snip.JPG
    hello there snip.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 71
I saw the flier Tracy posted on Telegram for the upcoming group buy schedule. I’m new, obviously. Got on the Discord, but it’s totally dead and I don’t really know how these GB’s work. Yes I tried searching. Can someone give me a simple explanation of what happens in a group buy and what I have to do to join in?
90% chance you never got past the bot filter, check your messages in the app for "double-counter" and read the message carefully.

90% chance you never got past the bot filter, check your messages in the app for "double-counter" and read the message carefully.
Thanks, I turned off my VPN, got verified and now have two split group buys under my belt. I just don’t need 300,000iU of HCG, you know?

Feels weird trusting rando internet people to forward my goods and not just take the money. Any tips for increasing one’s chances of legitimacy for these agreements, or is it all just blind trust?

Does anyone else get PIP the day after injection with test c? Goes in smooth with no pain and next day I wake up and muscle swollen and a little tender then it goes away
If you're still having this issue, put the vial in a glass of warm/hot water before injection, and massage the injection area with a massage gun after.

Thanks, I turned off my VPN, got verified and now have two split group buys under my belt. I just don’t need 300,000iU of HCG, you know?

Feels weird trusting rando internet people to forward my goods and not just take the money. Any tips for increasing one’s chances of legitimacy for these agreements, or is it all just blind trust?
Blind trust. Darknet markets have triage's set up for the buyers cash to be distributed on delivery. There's apps you can use to replicate that, but it's always been simpler to just request cash upfront.

On Q’s discord, if a person’s name shows up red, they are a verified reshipper. Otherwise yea, blind trust. I would also ask for the sender to at least send the tracking info before sending them money. I had a guy send me 1 vial of the primo200 gb (since that one vial will last me 3 years, lol) and he waited for the order to arrive and for the post office to print tracking to my house before he asked me to Venmo him. I think I’ve only seen one person pocket the money on that discord since May.

How does one dose the Anavar powder? It's oral correct? How would I figure out the dosage?
Make a suspension or use a mg scale. Mg scale will be less accurate but close enough for male dosing. If you are doing female dosing like 10mg or less neither of those methods are accurate enough.

Your money is gone. We are all in on the scam!!

No one is forwarding anything, its not a real group buy with a random middle man.

QSC group buy is just a fancy name for buying multiple kits in a limited timeframe directly from the source.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

Edit: I just realized you mean you actually want to share the group buy with some randoms from discord... i wouldn't do that. High chance of being scammed.

Last edited:
GB n°16: SS31 50mg / Selank 10mg /
NA-Selank Amidate 10mg

SS31 50mg $285/kit
Selank 10mg $35/kit
NA-Selank amidate 10mg $45/kit

Free shipping, US domestic GB, fast delivery

MOQ : $300
Choose any items you want, together or not, as far as you meet the MOQ.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: US domestic only, sorry for other countries, we don't have SS31 50mg in Qingdao warehouse.

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Not required

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: High purity, well dosed.

Q: Shipping costs:
A: Free.

Q: Reship policy?
A: Reshipment guarantee in case of lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).

Q: Will tracking be provided?
A: Yes, like all orders, and can be tracked on 17track.net website.

Q: Shipping time?
A: 3-5 days average. USPS-Priority shipping times. QSC is not responsible for USPS delays.

Q: Payment means?
A: Bank transfer and cryptocurrency.
QSC do not provide payment confirmation, the confirmation is the tracking number when it's ready, it will be sent to you, if not received within 7 days from payment, you can inquire about it by email.
Customers who pay using cryptocurrency can verify via blockchain easily.
Customers who pay via bank transfer should put their names in the reference, to make identification of the payment easier for us.
Customers should not mention in any way that they are purchasing peptides in the references.
Customers who pay using Wise must provide the wise tracker link, along with putting their shipping name in the reference, otherwise they will delay their orders.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Sunday 4th august, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or peptides to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 2 vials of 2 different items, the most voted ones in Discord, and will cover shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).

Testing poll: Join the QSC familly Discord Server!

Last edited:
No one is forwarding anything, its not a real group buy with a random middle man.

QSC group buy is just a fancy name for buying multiple kits in a limited timeframe directly from the source.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

Edit: I just realized you mean you actually want to share the group buy with some randoms from discord... i wouldn't do that. High chance of being scammed.
Maybe it's not a group buy that needs some minimum amount of people, but it's still a group of people buying an extremely discounted product in a limited timeframe. I mean I never got 50% off in any group buy before but I did the other day with qsc masteron group buy. So I'll count it. :)

Anyone tried mots-C and thought it was a worthwhile product? I stumbled across a YouTube vid last night with a guy ranting about how great it is during a cut and that it gives him as much energy as a high carb refeed day. Seems too good to be true, especially for something that doesn't seem to be very popular on here. I hadn't even heard of it before.
I've heard similar things about carnitine injections but I didn't notice anything

Sponsors