Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there a specific reason why the QSC representative on WhatsApp will see your question about when the ID track of your recent order will be ready and if another product (which is for a future order) is of high quality, but won't respond to any of the 2 question?

This happened to me.

Is there a specific reason why the QSC representative on WhatsApp will see your question about when the ID track of your recent order will be ready and if another product (which is for a future order) is of high quality, but won't respond to any of the 2 question?

This happened to me.
Probably because you are sending 34 msgs/sec and toy end up on the "annoyance" list

This happened to me.

Because they don't like or want questions. Ain't got time for that.

You look at the tests if available. Looking them up, checking the HPLC thread, or by asking in their Discord -- and just order. T will come for you and ask you to go away, labeling you as a Karen, if you keep it up. :p

It's not for everyone.

we don’t have decanoate raws and no one asks about it.
Even demand on enanthate is not high.
Trest e international only, if sold well, it can be added domestic, if not it will be discontinued. This will be the second chance I give it.
Can you get testosterone isocaproate?

I want to try as a alternative to test d as it can be brew high (+300mg) and has more active substance than test d. Probably not many interested as they favor classic esters and is about 3 times more expensive

Can you get testosterone isocaproate?

I want to try as a alternative to test d as it can be brew high (+300mg) and has more active substance than test d. Probably not many interested as they favor classic esters and is about 3 times more expensive
I believe the discussion is centered around TREST, not Test. Testosterone decanoate, and undecanoate is always carried international.

I believe the discussion is centered around TREST, not Test. Testosterone decanoate, and undecanoate is always carried international.
I was asking if he can get test iso raws. I look for a alternative to test d. In price list isn't list for sell but it might have it and it's not listed because of low demand or other reasons.

Nothing to do with trest but I qoute his messages as he might see it more easily

You better get some Aromasin or Arimidex to go with it unless you want the fire nips. It’s good strength builder and nice vascular effect and I’d say try it.
As far as i remember those won't do fuck all to control the methyl E2 conversion of Trest. Pretty sure it converts to a modified version of estrogen through a liver enzyme not related to aromatase.

To control Trest (MENT) estrogen sides at doses above 50mg a week you use a SERM like Tamoxifen in order to block the estrogen receptors themselves.

In a normal 50mg+ cycle with a hearty test base you use Tamoxifen with Aromasin, so that you are both reducing serum levels of estrogen while blocking the source of gyno.

Below 50mg a week you shouldn't need ai.

There is no studied "safe dose" of ment.

yes, from feedbacks, the energy that Mots-c give is quite interesting. It's a very popular and high demaded product.
I don't think L-Carnitine gives energy.
Inj. L-Carn never gave me any energy boost, but i did notice an increase of endurance in the gym.
MOTS-c gives me a noticeable increase in energy, but not in any stimulative way... ie like caffeine or norepinephrine....
(Currently QSCs MOTS-c @5mg M/W/F)
Let's not get caught up with this GB terminology stuff again, especially these days where most groupbuy organizers are being accused of upselling and overcharging. Many people now actually prefer Vendor servers and 'vendor group buys'. That way, what you see is what you get.
I think the ppl that bitch about this want to insert themselves as that middleman $$$