Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qsc ordering rules I've come to employ;

1. Place your order.
2. Wait for reply.
3. Confirm address. Send payment.
4. Wait 14 business days. (That doesn't mean 10 days, it means 18 days)
5. If no communication, ask for tracking, if absolutely necessary.
6. Wait 7 business days for a reply.
7. Received reply with tracking; great. Haven't; wait 7 days longer.
8. Look in mailbox, package is there.
9. Receive email with tracking.
10. Always remember the QSC golden rule. Order enough that you have enough. Then, order more. That way when you order, you're not worried about how long it takes to get there. Out of 50,000 orders how many have come on meso saying they never received their order? I don't remember many. The odds are in your favor.
P.S. Always check the Chinese holiday calendar. If it's 4pm here, it's 4 am there. Get on discord. Check for updates. Sometimes packages get returned and sent back out. That adds another 30 days sometimes. Have lots of patience.
Wow. This is complicated.

Here is my take on it:
1.) Place your order
2.) chill your balls and be happy

Thats it!

Is there a specific reason why the QSC representative on WhatsApp will see your question about when the ID track of your recent order will be ready and if another product (which is for a future order) is of high quality, but won't respond to any of the 2 question?

This happened to me.
Because these are time wasting questions. You asking them is what’s unprofessional.
1.They’ll reply with trackers when they have them, which is usually after they delivered, but hey, that’s how they work.
2. They list test on all products on there price list. You think the ladies taking orders have any idea on the quality otherwise?

Because these are time wasting questions. You asking them is what’s unprofessional.
1.They’ll reply with trackers when they have them, which is usually after they delivered, but hey, that’s how they work.
2. They list test on all products on there price list. You think the ladies taking orders have any idea on the quality otherwise?
Don't bother explaining to him. He's either a teenager or a troll. No way someone can be that stupid. Every post of his is asking thee most absurd nonsensical shit. Just ignore his ass

the last purchase i made here, i did not receive tracking. it was communicated to me that the response to that particular GB was overwhelming. with that, QSC’s communication was a little slower than usual, but i wasn’t left in the dark per se. they explained the issue and were cool about it. albeit a couple days later than anticipated, the pack still landed fine, with product thats absolutely living up to the testing.

Don't bother explaining to him. He's either a teenager or a troll. No way someone can be that stupid. Every post of his is asking thee most absurd nonsensical shit. Just ignore his ass
Why are you attempting to subvert my image? Can you show a single thread by me that is "nonsensical"?

All my questions are born out of a good understanding of the circumstances and critical thinking, which makes me ask questions about things most people aren't aware enough to know about or notice.

I have no idea who this Connor is, but I am starting to get an idea...
He just shows up asking questions to stuff that could be easily answered in 5min of searching. He's like the village disabled person but we love him and worry about him from time to time when he wonders off without notifying anyone. He takes a lot of shit, but never says anything in return or to defend himself. He's a good dude. Just mentally maybe not functioning at 100%.

He's like that neighborhood kid who's not yours but you still try to keep him from playing in the road and getting run over.