Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yo got one question about ordering while reading noticed people mention if you got your chosen items locally (say European domestic warehouse) you can only order them there choosing international only when items not in stock locally is that correct
yeah

Labs in question are deus and apexa. Labs exclusively found on sst that I’m 99% certain are ran by the mods. Used syn, oxy and ace. These 3 were good. Stay the fuck away from that other shit tho. 100mg sdrol and you wouldn’t evn know u took jack shit.
Can only speak for Deus myself ... But Unless you got non authentic Deus , its definitely not fake.... I've used deus many times before and even though they are not my main go to (QSC is) they are perfectly fine.... also TONS of Jano results proving this .. Im actually yet to see an underdosed / faked Deus test... Cant comment for Apexa

Can only speak for Deus myself ... But Unless you got non authentic Deus , its definitely not fake.... I've used deus many times before and even though they are not my main go to (QSC is) they are perfectly fine.... also TONS of Jano results proving this .. Im actually yet to see an underdosed / faked Deus test... Cant comment for Apexa
lol we are talkiing about two different labs. Deus power / medical is good.

Deus pharmaceuticals from sst is bad

Last edited:
Can only speak for Deus myself ... But Unless you got non authentic Deus , it’s definitely not fake.... I've used deus many times before and even though they are not my main go to (QSC is) they are perfectly fine.... also TONS of Jano results proving this .. Im actually yet to see an underdosed / faked Deus test... Cant comment for Apexa
Wait bro I’m talking about deus pharmaceuticals, not deus medical you know right?

Wait at least 2-3 weeks if international, wait time can be long , but rest assured you won't have any issues if you are patient
I’m ordering domesticly this time around. Will take note of that for when I order stuff internationally for my bulk tho. Thinking npp, ment a and possibly another inj but who knows. Will be dropping the mast.

Yes. Because that's 2 stupid ass questions... 1 the order sits and waits until it moves, once u have the tracking the package is shipped and out of there hands bother the shipping for updates. And second question is stupid as shit. Look the the lab reports , do u actually expect a seller to tell u it's bad quality if it is ??? Time waster .
thats why he's called @dumbgear