Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Im sorry if I am being annoying but would it be safe to assume that I will have my order some time this week if I order via domestic warehouse? Payment has been accepted but I don’t have tracking yet.

Just eager to start pining some real gear again lmao.
Do you have USPS informed delivery? If not get it & as soon as your label is created for your order it’ll pop up on Informed Delivery.

12 posts in a day by one user asking about tracking updates is probably a good indication he might not have all his marbles
Ya I lost them. Crazy e2 rebound from switching to bunk letro after I ran out of my good stuff. I’m being so fucking anoying right now but I’m just anxious as hell lol normally I’m never like this.

Ya I lost them. Crazy e2 rebound from switching to bunk letro after I ran out of my good stuff. I’m being so fucking anoying right now but I’m just anxious as hell lol normally I’m never like this.
How much gear are you taking for your e2 to rebound that quickly? Anxious as hell sounds a lot more like low e2. Do you have bloodwork?

Was running a gram of test and other compounds. Nips are sore as a mf lol. To be honest I almost cried today when some shitty sad song came on the radio
nips can kill when you crash your e2 too. You should really get bloods. a gram of Test isn't that much even with no AI. Not true for everyone but to have a gigantic E2 response from a gram of test very quickly is pretty rare. Is that all you are running? How long have you been on it?

nips can kill when you crash your e2 too. You should really get bloods. a gram of Test isn't that much even with no AI. Not true for everyone but to have a gigantic E2 response from a gram of test very quickly is pretty rare. Is that all you are running? How long have you been on it?

Not the tears.

I used to tear up sometimes before I knew bout estrogen control and my chick at the time would be like 'you do care' and I'd be like 'strong tear ducts bitch' (really thinking it's just estrogen bitch) and not sure if I remember I said the bitch part. Chick worked at a strip club, well a topless dance club. And worked the front desk... Good times