Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Better than cardarine ? Looking for ancillaries to offset tren tanking cardio. Thx
Cardarine is fucking incredible. The endurance boost with that shit is phenomenal. Never paired it with tren but will be in about 6-8 weeks.

I’m excited to see what cardarine and eq does for endurance bc eq has been great too in the past for me.

Trestolone enanthate is pending testing, once available, testing will be posted, don't ask me about it in the meantime, will be shipped to jano tomorrow, and take few days to land. Few days to get tested.
Thank you for your patience.
I thought I remember NAD+ ETA being around the same time as MENT E. Is that still happening or did I make it up?

Anyone that received their Test GB orders… did u get a response on what oil has the blue tops and what oil has the purple tops?
My test c came with purple tops, but I have white, brown, amber, purple, it's best to email them or if you know how to set the order up a particular way, it makes identification so much easier

I always use so much Boldenone haha, it would be nice if you could give me some feedback on the quality especially of the bottles and rubbers.
I will order some in 3 weeks or so.

I am moving country so I have a holiday flat waiting for me but I'll have to find myself a long term address, once I sort that indeed.

Plan to get me some Sustanon, Primo and Boldenone, can't wait!

So far I been using their Sustanon from I think 6 months or so and only once I had some coring but mind you I draw with 18g harpoon hahaha so it can happen.