Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The blue tops from November 2023 don't reconstitute properly. This was a well known problem with many complaints about this batch, including doubts about its efficacy.

You had another batch made in April 2024 with green tops. No one has had a problem with them. They reconstitute properly, are clear, and work. Regardless of Janos purity test.

You sent the green April 2024 batch to the group buy, ensuring people it wasn't the blue November 2023 batch because no one wanted that.

You sent the green April 2024 to the the people who bought the later "special" from the US warehouse, saying those who already ordered were getting a nice surprise because it wasn't the blue cloudy batch, but the superior green April 2024 batch, and that you were raising the price for future orders because of that.

In both cases you said the new batch was higher quality without problems, because it is.

View attachment 291283

I did not want those blue tops from November 2023. The batch with complaints.

I followed your instructions and ordered from the international warehouse, paying MORE to ensure I got the green April 2024 batch.

Your price list link goes to the Jano report for green April 2024 batch.

Your price list still links to green April 2024 batch. .

I specified in my order I wanted the new batch.

But instead I get sent this ancient November 2023 batch, the one with all the quality complaints, and being told that actually, I'M BETTER OFF THAN ALL THOSE WHO GOT THE APRIL 2024 BATCH BECAUSE THIS IS THE *REAL* GOOD STUFF.

I don't care if the group buy green tops showed some degradation when the blind samples were sent in and are of lower purity. You're comparing that test to one done in November 2023 on this blue top garbage, do you think the blue tops haven't likely degraded in 9 months since that test was taken?

WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE DONE TO GET THE NEW BATCH THAT RECONSTITUTES PROPERLY???

Ordered from the International warehouse for $165 / kit instead of $111 from the US like you said.

Confirmed the price list for the international warehouse linked to the Jano test showing the April 2024 batch, not this November 2023 garbage.

Specified in the email I wanted the new batch.

And despite all that, I'm sent this garbage.

View attachment 291284

View attachment 291285

and now you want to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Why not send one vial from the batch you got to jano? Proves it either way

No it doesn't make sense.

In November 2023 Blue batch comes in, test 97%. It's never tested again.

in April 2024 Green batch comes in, tests 99%. Months later group buy participants test what they received and it dropped by a couple of points to 96%.

Therefore Blue batch is higher purity??

Do you see the flaw with this logic?

Do you think the old batch may have degraded since November. 2023??

Besides, purity has nothing to do with this is problem. The old batch was cloudy. now it doesn't reconstitute at all!!!
Oh I think you should have received what you ordered regardless of your reasoning at the time. There was an option for a reason but knowing what we know now you would have 3 kits of cloudy/degrading Tesa regardless of cap color. Both batches seem to have the same issue it sounds like. I guess I’m assuming the new batch will inevitably have the same reconstitution issue as it’s degrading also. I could be wrong tho

Why not send one vial from the batch you got to jano? Proves it either way

First, it's not about purity. This batch is screwed up. It doesn't reconstitute so it can't be used!

I knew that and specifically waited until a new batch was available that didn't have this issue. The Green batch does not have a reconstitution problem.

Secondly ok. I send it. It comes in even lower than the green batch. It'll be a hell of a stable peptide to not have degraded since November 2023, and spent a month in summer heat shipping.

But then what?

Will QSC refund my testing costs and the purchase price of these kits of it tests worse than the new batch?

Oh I think you should have received what you ordered regardless of your reasoning at the time. There was an option for a reason but knowing what we know now you would have 3 kits of cloudy/degrading Tesa regardless of cap color. Both batches seem to have the same issue it sounds like. I guess I’m assuming the new batch will inevitably have the same reconstitution issue as it’s degrading also. I could be wrong tho

The blue batch was made wrong. It doesn't reconstitute with BAC. The green batch was intended to replace it, and reconstituted without an issue.

They probably both degrade at a similar rate, and with Blue being 6 months older it's likely even worse than the new batch at this point.

But I'm not complaining about purity. That's a straw man argument. Again, this was a defective batch from the very beginning, *IT DOESN'T RECONSTITUTE* and there are numerous reports that *IT DOESN'T WORK*, so I went out of my way to avoid it, yet they dumped it on me anyway.

First, it's not about purity. This batch is screwed up. It doesn't reconstitute so it can't be used!

Will QSC refund my testing costs and the purchase price of these kits of it tests worse than the new batch?

But you say it is unusable.
What are you testing it for?
A refund would be in order, if that's the problem, no?
Thought you said you were not keen on using Tesa, not long ago.
Or maybe it was someone else

That’s about what I could gather also. I tried a NAD blend before but couldn’t get past the sting to stay on it with any consistency. I put in a order so hopefully there’s is tolerable for me
I'm thinking about ordering some. If I do I'll probably split a vial into three weekly doses. Let us know how much bite it has after you pin some. I'm okay with a little sting but nothing crazy.

But you say it is unusable.
What are you testing it for?
A refund would be in order, no, if that's the problem.
Thought you said you were not keen on using Tesa, not long ago.
Or maybe it was someone else

I never brought up "purity"!!!!

You're correct, I have no reason to test it, it can't be used. It doesn't reconstitute, and along with all the bad feedback I never wanted this batch. I waited until a new one was available. According to the links on the current price lists the old batch hasn't even been available at any warehouse since the beginning of July! Don't those links to tests mean anything about what you're getting? Tesa clearly showed then, and still does, you're buying the 2024 green batch, not the 2023 batch.

I'm simply responding to the idiotic argument I should be happy with this effed up old batch because it's "superior".

The group buy follow up tests showed a few percentage points degradation from the original test done on the new batch when it came in.

But as I pointed out, no one did any follow up testing of the old batch, so that line of reasoning is BS. He's comparing the original test on the old batch to the follow up test taken months later of the new batch.

I'm confident this old batch has degraded significantly since the original test in November 2023, just like the new batch degraded after its original test. That's what peptides do over time and exposed to heat in shipping. So a test would kick the legs out from that gaslighting defense of sending me this crap.

My question was simply what then? Will a test proving it's not only defective and not able to be reconstituted using normal methods, but of lower purity as well, will that be enough to get a refund along with testing costs? Or will I just be out $800 instead of $500?

The proper thing to do here would've been to simply say they sent this inadvertently, taken it back and send me what I very explicitly ordered

This was QSCs mistake, and it's certainly not the "upgrade" they're trying to tell me it is.

Last edited:
The moment qsc realized that this batch was fucked and wouldn't reconstitute (a long time ago) they should have destroyed all stock. There is no point keeping it on a shelf somewhere, then shit like this happens. The logic about purity is completely flawed

I never brought up "purity"!!!!

Yes.
I'm simply responding to the idiotic argument that this effed up old batch is "superior" because the group buy follow up tests showed some degradation from the original tests of the new batch.

I'm confident this old batch has degraded significantly since November 2023, so a test would kick the legs out from that gaslighting defense of sending me this crap.

Well, it is likely, as they are only now in the process of adjusting the lyophilising method.
Tracy just said that, above.
It makes sense that if the the green one degraded, this one would have done so too, making it even worse than it was to begin with.
The proper thing to do here would've been to simply say they sent this inadvertently, taken it back and send me what I explicitly ordered.
Yes, you expressly asked for something because of a known issue.
They could have at least warned you were going to get the blue stuff and given you the option of backing out of the purchase.
Still think that testing something you cannot use is useless.
I mean, he knows there was a problem, in any case.
It should just be recognised that it is a customers service issue Tracy should be willing to fix for you.
Surely, adding a new tesa kit together with your next order would not be too problematic.
Looking after long term and supportive customers should be a no brainer, imo.

The moment qsc realized that this batch was fucked and wouldn't reconstitute (a long time ago) they should have destroyed all stock. There is no point keeping it on a shelf somewhere, then shit like this happens. The logic about purity is completely flawed

Exactly, purity has nothing to do with this. I never brought it up. Even if it were "purer", which is highly unlikely given how old it is, I didn't want it because there was clearly something wrong with it. Tracy knew it, and to his credit mentioned it and put it on a "clearance" price. Once he discovered the stuff being sent from the US warehouse was the newer batch, the price was raised.

IMG_8626.jpeg

IMG_8625.jpeg

I can understand mistakes being made. I have no issue with that. Delays are annoying but tolerable. But being treated like an idiot is not.

I hope the hangover wears off and clear thinking returns to QSC.

This is unfair and bad business. I did everything properly, including paying a premium in time and money to ensure I got the new batch.

Yes.

Well, it is likely, as they are only now in the process of adjusting the lyophilising method.
Tracy just said that, above.
It makes sense that if the the green one degraded, this one would have done so too, making it even worse than it was to begin with.

Yes, you expressly asked for something because of a known issue.
They could have at least warned you were going to get the blue stuff and given you the option of backing out of the purchase.
Still think that testing something you cannot use is useless.
I mean, he knows there was a problem, in any case.
It should just be recognised that it is a customers service issue Tracy should be willing to fix for you.
Surely, adding a new tesa kit together with your next order would not be too problematic.
Looking after long term and supportive customers should be a no brainer, imo.

I think QSC has gotten so used to BS complaints that they've over corrected in their ability to dismiss them, so even a clearly legitimate one is responded to in the same way. In this case I was *very* careful in going about this purchase to ensure I didn't get the batch I found unacceptable for my purposes.

Perhaps the underlying compound is just fine, and excipient PH is the only issue. Transfer to a larger vial with 4 or 5ml, or a PH adjuster it will dissolve and be fine. I chose not to buy that. However, once the new batch came out and I got feedback on it I decided it met my requirements, and I took steps to buy that one. I knew about the "degradation" the group buy people had. It was not a concern to me. Again, my conscious choice.

I'm a reasonable guy. I'm not asking for extras here. I have 2 unopened kits and one now missing a vial. Send me some labels and I'll be happy to drop ship this "extra good" batch to the next US domestic buyer, or back to QSC, and take some of that low quality new batch off their hands.

Still hoping for a positive resolution here.

He haddocumented the transaction from the start without hiding any other details, yet you fail to address the clear issue.

He ordered a specific batch and you confirmed yet he received another. It’s simple to anyone who is reading the details. Looks like your warehouse doesn’t want to get rid of the bad batch and just wants to dump it to anyone.

To treat someone who had been vocal of his support for your business even looking like an alt or shill leaves us customers a bad taste for sure. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals