Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I also bought a kit of tesa back then and it's still in my fridge. Was there any official info that it's unusable? I just reconstituted one vial and it is indeed quite thick and cloudy, but dissolves. Dark Blue tops
There is a picture of the vial in the previous page

@Ghoul THIS MAN DID EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD DO WHEN ORDERING. The fact the QSC is telling him he doesn’t have a valid point is rediculous. This is why all the dick riding these newcomers do is not helpful at all bc they get some cheap products. Everyone forgets this isn’t a source board but some are allowed to come and stay. Never have I seen since I joined this disrespect to clients as you do on this forum. He has every bit of proof that he was given the wrong shit and paid more for it. He deserves some type of compensation for this 100%. If anyone else on here dealt with this they would be outraged. And the fact that this man usually always sides with them is even more absurd that Tracy blew him off like that.. MESO DO BETTER SMH
Worse thing is Ghoul is probably his biggest fan boy, gong gei fat choi it is huh lol

I also bought a kit of tesa back then and it's still in my fridge. Was there any official info that it's unusable? I just reconstituted one vial and it is indeed quite thick and cloudy, but dissolves. Dark Blue tops

2 days later it's still sludge with 3ml. Whether it's effective or not once enough BAC gets added to finally get it to dissolve is beside the point. The 2023 batch was enough of a problem they had a new batch made in April 2024, which doesn't have an issue. I was explicit about which I wanted.

QSC said if you wanted the new, "non cloudy" 2024 batch pay $54 more per kit and order from the international warehouse. At the time I ordered the link on the price list showed the international warehouse was stocking the new batch.

Since I was ordering products from both warehouses, I made it clear I wanted the new batch from China, so there was no chance of a misunderstanding.

In fact the 2023 blue batch was not in any warehouse as of early July, according to the links on the price lists.

So where did this even come from? A return from someone else? The cabinet of "vintage" peptides reserved for the most discerning customers?

"Sir, just for you we have 3 kits of carefully aged 2023 Tesamorelin from Chateau LeSludge we've been keeping in the cellar."

2 days later it's still sludge with 3ml. Whether it's effective or not once enough BAC gets added to finally get it to dissolve is beside the point. The 2023 batch was enough of a problem they had a new batch made in April 2024, which doesn't have an issue. I was explicit about which I wanted.

QSC said if you wanted the new, "non cloudy" 2024 batch pay $54 more per kit and order from the international warehouse. At the time I ordered the link on the price list showed the international warehouse was stocking the new batch.

Since I was ordering products from both warehouses, I made it clear I wanted the new batch from China, so there was no chance of a misunderstanding.

In fact the 2023 blue batch was not in any warehouse as of early July, according to the links on the price lists.

So where did this even come from? A return from someone else? The cabinet of "vintage" peptides reserved for the most discerning customers?

"Sir, just for you we have 3 kits of carefully aged 2023 Tesamorelin from Chateau LeSludge we've been keeping in the cellar."

View: https://youtu.be/D1fQO1SaKc8?si=ic1x35bm-5ApjfZg

If you paid $54 more per kit for a specific kit and they sent you the cheap kits that's bullshit. Tracy should send you the new kits ASAP and call it even.

Sponsors