Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please explain like I am retarded, thanks

Find the transaction ID and check the transaction on the appropriate blockchain explorer.

Step by step instructions here:

If there's no record of it, it wasn't sent successfully, and you should message Wise asking about it. If it was unsuccessful should be returned to your wallet.

As a rule, if QSC says they didn't receive it, they didn't. If you confirm it was sent successfully, send them the transaction ID so they can check on it themselves.

To treat someone who had been vocal of his support for your business even looking like an alt or shill leaves us customers a bad taste for sure. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
But you’ll all carry on using Tracy regardless though, won’t you?
Let's see if Mr Tracy has a change of heart and is willing to do the fair an honourable thing.
But why should he? As I said above, you’ll all carry on buying from Tracy regardless (including @Ghoul ), so there’s no incentive whatsoever for Tracy to sort this out, is there?

You reap what you sow lads. Enjoy!

But why should he? As I said above, you’ll all carry on buying from Tracy regardless (including @Ghoul ), so there’s no incentive whatsoever for Tracy to sort this out, is there?

There's only no incentive for someone with very shallow business sense.

If even a handful of potential customers see the details of this situation, and that it remains unresolved, quietly deciding not to take a chance with this seller, the amount of profit lost will far exceed the cost of correcting this error,

Most people here, especially new users, do not comment, they just read, and lots of those are understandably nervous about buying from an overseas seller via crypto, so it doesn't take much for them to be scared off. A single negative experience has far more impact than many positive ones.

I've had dozens of DMs asking me if I think buying from QSC is ok. It's asked in other threads all the time. I'm sure others have experienced the same.

So a vendor would be foolish to decide "I can live without that customer's business, it's cheaper than fixing this."

Anyone using the npp. I’ve been get pretty bad pip on every injection site on the third day when it’s time to take it again. Just wandering if it’s me or if anyone else has had this experience. This is my first time ever running npp/deca.
I'm injecting ED sub Q npp no problems. It gets mixed with test C and masteron though

I haven’t used them in years now if you are interested to know. Unlike some people I don’t need much one purchase could last me decades, last Chinese vendor I used is Sry for tabs, again this would last me years.

I don’t know what you’re getting at but go on. @Zebedee

There's only no incentive for someone with very shallow business sense.

If even a handful of potential customers see the details of this situation, and that it remains unresolved, quietly deciding not to take a chance with this seller, the amount of profit lost will far exceed the cost of correcting this error,

Most people here, especially new users, do not comment, they just read, and lots of those are understandably nervous about buying from an overseas seller via crypto, so it doesn't take much for them to be scared off. A single negative experience has far more impact than many positive ones.

I've had dozens of DMs asking me if I think buying from QSC is ok. It's asked in other threads all the time. I'm sure others have experienced the same.

So a vendor would be foolish to decide "I can live without that customer's business, it's cheaper than fixing this."
Now that you are on the other end of what transpired with other people and you telling them Tracy is just a firm businessman and it’s how they do business in Asia, not that I wish this on you but there’s a few of us being vocal on this vendor’s audacity to walk on customers because people tolerated it and you even praised him for it.

A source is only good til they are not has been are old age saying.

I don't accept this, at all.

With regards to me, this certainly makes you, Zebedee, look silly, indeed.

I haven't sown anything, as far as Qsc is concerned.
If you think I am one of the so called Qsc dickriders (and there are many here), you couldn't be further from the truth.

Had anything similar happened to you, with any vendors, I would have said the same thing, because it would have been fair and I would have been keen to show another member my support.
Of course, no such thing is ever going to happen to you, so no need for anyone to display any community spirit towards you.
You are way better than that.
I get it.

What Qsc does is irrelevant, in a way.
You are just mocking us for showing sympathy, even the people who have expressed their support but do not buy from Qsc.

Nevermind.
I ain't bothered.