Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Now that you are on the other end of what transpired with other people and you telling them Tracy is just a firm businessman and it’s how they do business in Asia, not that I wish this on you but there’s a few of us being vocal on this vendor’s audacity to walk on customers because people tolerated it and you even praised him for it.

A source is only good til they are not has been are old age saying.
Agree, 100%

This domestic primobolan 200mg has some fucjing bite to it. Red and swollen each injection. Are yall cutting it with other oils? I’ve been doing solo primo T/TH and subq test daily.

Gonna stop that immediately lol.

try 0.5ml or 1ml primo 200 + 1ml other product like test , eq , deca , tren ..... if you mix with other compound the pip is zero , try , and inject in a big muscle like glute or quads
This domestic primobolan 200mg has some fucjing bite to it. Red and swollen each injection. Are yall cutting it with other oils? I’ve been doing solo primo T/TH and subq test daily.

Gonna stop that immediately lol.

how is that stack treating you? im considering doing same cycle in next few months and would like to know what your mg of each compound are tia brother
I've been off cruising and blasting dosages of hormones for many years now just got back into the swing of things in January. Currently running 250 test 350 masteron 100 NPP per week loving it. Running about 300 to 500 calories and deficit still recomping although my lifts are not increasing now it at least appears that I am hanging on to every shred of muscle while cutting body fat pretty fast

Sponsors