Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Obesity is a low-IQ trait.

If you are smart and more aware, you will know about diabetes, pressure on joints, difficult breathing, cardiovascular issues, LDL cholesterol, strokes, and more, which will make you to make the right decision when it comes to food consumption.

And who can be happy when they can't climb the stairs or walk 500 meters without getting exhausted and starting to breathe heavily?

You are probably lean and seem to be low IQ so you are an example of your argument not working.

Being overweight has nothing to do with IQ. There are fat geniuses out there, actually a number of them. Being fat is not good and it shows mental and character flaws but it doesn't say anything about IQ.

How much semaglutide did u buy in your last order?

Intelligent people recognize more than one thing can be true at the same time.

Obesity is not caused by low IQ. Again, I'm forced to repeat the obvious. Hundreds of requests have been posted on MESO by members desperate to increase their appetite, because they find it PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EAT ENOUGH TO GAIN THE WEIGHT THEY WANT. That's the most direct, simplest evidence I can present to the doubters that calorie intake is heavily regulated by the brain and body. Willpower only goes so far, or you must believe 500 pounders have more willpower than the guys who can't gain weight without a drug that increases appetite at a biological level.

Obesity does cause severe inflammation, caused by endotoxins leaking from the digestive tract, which harms cognition and ultimately lowers IQ. So there is a basis for "fat and stupid".

Incidentally, endotoxins are almost certainly present in large amounts in UGL gear as well, but no one tests for it, even though Jano offers it, and suggesting steps be taken, just like pharma does, to neutralize them gets scoffed at by homebrewers as being absurd, "I can't feel no endotoxins you dummy! derp derp". But I digress.

There's another stereotype, about the musclebound idiot, and just like the one above, there's a basis for it.

High levels of testosterone, particularly supra-physiological levels from AAS use reduce cognition too,

"Anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) are used to improve physical performance and appearance, but have been associated with deficits in social cognitive functioning. Approximately 30% of people who use AAS develop a dependence, increasing the risk for undesired effects.".

Luckily both are reversible.

Soon GLP drugs and their even more effective successors will be accessible to everyone. At that point, obesity will become truly optional, and failing to use those tools to protect one's health will be a genuine indicator of stupidity, just like those foolish enough to cruise on very high levels of steroids by calling it TRT+ or whatever, knocking down their IQ and damaging their health over the long term are the real idiots, vs the intelligent bodybuilder who uses high levels of AAS carefully, and intermittently,

Last edited:

Let me tell you, first cycle, ignorant as I was, swept away almost as many friends from my life as hairs from my scalp. At the time I couldn't care less about either.

"You look so.....angry"

Another great advance in the AAS scene is that when buying from online suppliers, you have to do at least some homework to decide how much to use, instead of relying on the guidance of the jacked guy at the gym who wants to sell you as many vials as possible.

How much semaglutide did u buy in your last order?

If the point of this question was to assess whether or not I'm one of the "fatties" hanging around meso hooked on GLP-1 agonists, you might notice just up the thread a bit where I posted my bf% which is between 8 and 9% currently.Screenshot 2024-08-13 173609.png

That's from my most recent dexa scan.

Cut's gonna end soon and I'm about to blast my face off, which I suspect will have more impact on my cognition than having been fat as hell through my 20s and early 30s.

Regardless, my point still stands. Using a statement like "low-IQ trait" is a demonstration of close-mindedness, or more specifically a deficit in the big 5 trait, "openness". Heres' a cite for your pleasure:

"Incidentally, endotoxins are almost certainly present in large amounts in UGL gear as well, but no one tests for it, even though Jano offers it, and suggesting steps be taken, just like pharma does, to neutralize them gets scoffed at by homebrewers as being absurd, "I can't feel no endotoxins you dummy! derp derp". But I digress."

Obesity is not caused by low IQ. Again, I'm forced to repeat the obvious. Hundreds of requests have been posted on MESO by members desperate to increase their appetite, because they find it PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EAT ENOUGH TO GAIN THE WEIGHT THEY WANT. That's the most direct, simplest evidence I can present to the doubters that calorie intake is heavily regulated by the brain and body. Willpower only goes so far, or you must believe 500 pounders have more willpower than the guys who can't gain weight without a drug that increases appetite at a biological level.

Obesity does cause severe inflammation, caused by endotoxins leaking from the digestive tract, which harms cognition and ultimately lowers IQ. So there is a basis for "fat and stupid".

Incidentally, endotoxins are almost certainly present in large amounts in UGL gear as well, but no one tests for it, even though Jano offers it, and suggesting steps be taken, just like pharma does, to neutralize them gets scoffed at by homebrewers as being absurd, "I can't feel no endotoxins you dummy! derp derp". But I digress.

There's another stereotype, about the musclebound idiot, and just like the one above, there's a basis for it.

High levels of testosterone, particularly supra-physiological levels from AAS use reduce cognition too,

"Anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) are used to improve physical performance and appearance, but have been associated with deficits in social cognitive functioning. Approximately 30% of people who use AAS develop a dependence, increasing the risk for undesired effects.".

Soon GLP drugs and their even more effective successors will be accessible to everyone. At that point, obesity will become truly optional, and failing to use those tools to protect one's health will be a genuine indicator of stupidity, just like those foolish enough to cruise on very high levels of steroids by calling it TRT+ or whatever, knocking down their IQ and damaging their health over the long term are the real idiots, vs the intelligent bodybuilder who uses high levels of AAS carefully, and intermittently,

Any labs you know actually do this testing? I'm sure some would pay a small premium for such tested products.

If the point of this question was to assess whether or not I'm one of the "fatties" hanging around meso hooked on GLP-1 agonists, you might notice just up the thread a bit where I posted my bf% which is between 8 and 9% currently.View attachment 291634

That's from my most recent dexa scan.

Cut's gonna end soon and I'm about to blast my face off, which I suspect will have more impact on my cognition than having been fat as hell through my 20s and early 30s.

Regardless, my point still stands. Using a statement like "low-IQ trait" is a demonstration of close-mindedness, or more specifically a deficit in the big 5 trait, "openness". Heres' a cite for your pleasure:

In 2 months you lost 18lbs but only 2.3% of it being body fat?

In 2 months you lost 18lbs but only 2.3% of it being body fat?

The prior scan was pretty suspicious in terms of lean mass. I believe it overreported. I actually contacted the support staff for the company that did the scan and asked them if it was legit. They assured me that it was calibrated properly and blah blah blah. Also, I was "full" at the time and dry in the latter.

"Incidentally, endotoxins are almost certainly present in large amounts in UGL gear as well, but no one tests for it, even though Jano offers it, and suggesting steps be taken, just like pharma does, to neutralize them gets scoffed at by homebrewers as being absurd, "I can't feel no endotoxins you dummy! derp derp". But I digress."

Any labs you know actually do this testing? I'm sure some would pay a small premium for such tested products.

It's a subject that comes up from time to time in various forums, but to my knowledge none do it. It's an absolute requirement by the FDA for all pharmaceutical products that come into contact with blood, a few micrograms will cause inflammation, a few more than that will cause fever. 1mg is death.

Occasionally someone who never had a bad reaction to a given batch suddenly finds themselves having bad pip, or redness, or feels sick will attribute it to an allergy (that they never had before) or too much BB or a bad injection, and I find myself wondering about endotoxin.

What's worse is we're learning cumulative exposure to endotoxin, even in amounts not inducing obvious inflammation, will quietly eat away at joints, degrade the brain initiating alzheimers development etc.

Pharma peptides are required to have endotoxin testing as well, yet UGLs never do it.

Some day future gear users will think we were all idiots for injecting stuff made without concern for this contaminant, like we view guys who passed around the same syringe in the gym locker room decades ago.

Kits for testing endotoxin in HGH, HCG, etc

Obesity is a low-IQ trait.

If you are smart and more aware, you will know about diabetes, pressure on joints, difficult breathing, cardiovascular issues, LDL cholesterol, strokes, and more, which will make you to make the right decision when it comes to food consumption.

And who can be happy when they can't climb the stairs or walk 500 meters without getting exhausted and starting to breathe heavily?
And DUMBGEAR strikes again lmao!

Sorry, I have to say this again, obesity is caused by choosing the wrong foods not the appetite itself. Please find me someone who is fat stuffing himself with chicken breast and broccoli, the majority of fatties feast on the most calorie dense, processed food.

So, the will power to choose which food to consume needs to be considered too.

The prior scan was pretty suspicious in terms of lean mass. I believe it overreported. I actually contacted the support staff for the company that did the scan and asked them if it was legit. They assured me that it was calibrated properly and blah blah blah. Also, I was "full" at the time and dry in the latter.
How much water you are holding can throw those tests off significantly. They are the most accurate thing most of us have access to, but in order for it to be reasonably accurate, you have to get it done multiple times to build a trend line and you have to attempt to have your body in about the same state of information/hydration each time which can be tricky.

How much water you are holding can throw those tests off significantly. They are the most accurate thing most of us have access to, but in order for it to be reasonably accurate, you have to get it done multiple times to build a trend line and you have to attempt to have your body in about the same state of information/hydration each time which can be tricky.

I'm aware and yet that one result was still a bit of an outlier. I typically go in for a scan in the morning having had the same quantity of fluids. If anything I was holding more muscle glycogen at the time. I'm hoping the last result doesn't replicate because it shows a substantial loss of lean mass during my cut.

Hey @Kdubswoldgier thank you for the feedback about the Fladrafinil appearance and effectiveness. Do you know if it is water soluble?

In the past, from different Nootropics vendors, I have had batches of adrafinil that were a pink, extremely "fluffy", lightweight powder that was not water soluble. Would float and refuse to mix. Awful taste and distinct scent that made capsule dosing a necessity.

And then much better effects came from a batch that was a uniform white powder, not clumpy, almost like extremely fine, microscopic sand in consistency. Was able to dissolve in water and was great for sublingual ROA. No strong scent and had the bitter then slightly sweet flavor reminiscent of some Modafinil.

ANYWAY... :p Have not yet tried Fladrafinil, but am always curious about the quality when it shows up with different vendors.

(Curious about the QSC Phenibut as well. Not sure if that is still being stocked.)
That's hilarious bro... Took a hefty dose of both today... It's kinda crazy but the phenibut hits me like 12 hours in so I usually take it before I go to sleep then have a good day. Trying to not take it more than twice a week but if stay hydrated and eat and not get the nausea so strong it's quite nice (trying to not take more than 2 doses on days I do partake but sometimes get froggy and more jumps on the scale). Go ahead and get ya 10 grams of the fladrafinil and a kilo of the phenibut!!!

I underwent a fair bit of testing as a youth and those folks doing the testing concluded that I was likely pretty sharp. I had some success in tech, probably as a result of that fact. During the height of my rise in my career, I was 340lbs, currently I'm 175 at 8-9% bf. I became so obese partly as a result of my obsession with my work, which required that I be sedentary most of the time.

I'm happy to say that's less common in tech these days, but the stereotype still exists. There's a person in my org that's falling into this trap who is brilliant. I wish there were some work-appropriate way that I could influence them into a healthier lifestyle.
Congrats on the weight loss.

I’ve always been curious if someone were to lose that much fat and go to single digit body fat if they can still see there abs. Or is it covered by loose skin?