Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy tels me she needs the codes on the boxes to see wich is wich. But i have the vials out of the boxes already so how would i know wich was in wich. Anyone?
Thats why you usually read and educate yourself when ordering from a source before you order...

Enjoy making a wild guess.

What a dumbazzmove.. this Problem is posted almost every single day on this thread..EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE FUZCKING DAY thus is posted.. people come on here and do no research on the source that they order from.. It gets so old......
Literally every fuckin day!! I hate that all these morons can order gear but don’t take the time to research how to identify what is what. If you can’t identify the gear, god forbid you run a cycle where you mess with your hormones and can potentially shut down your natural test production for life!!! **bangs head on wall**

Literally every fuckin day!! I hate that all these morons can order gear but don’t take the time to research how to identify what is what. If you can’t identify the gear, god forbid you run a cycle where you mess with your hormones and can potentially shut down your natural test production for life!!! **bangs head on wall**
Dang and I thought I was just being a dick. I appreciate the post.. now I don't feel like such a tool