Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been coming across this deca only cycle stuff lately.. Anyone actually try this if so results? Thanks

I didn't follow this dude, but I had great success running high npp 1050 and low test 125mg per week.

I got up to 274 and was the biggest strongest I've ever been

I have been commenting on this a few times lately. I have zero problems with people reselling gear.. shit I may or may not dabble a little myself..... .what concerns me me is
A) If you are having to do all that to sell it. .. your character must be shitty cause people have a hard time trusting you.
B ) a person is obviously selling it to uneducated ignorant people who don't know any better.
This bothers me a little. It shouldn't but it does . I have zero room for judging anyone as I am the least of anyone on here. Just be straight up
You’re too good to think drug dealers care about the end users. People nowadays are lucky that they even got real hormones in their vials, back then you only get straight up EVO lol.