Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

please fill us dumbasses in. ive read way to many of these pages and i still have no idea how youre supposed to know what youve got. ive made a few orders now but have never ordered anything that could get mistaken for each other just to avoid this
I mean… everyone sifts through to get the pricelist… everyone sifts through to get the WhatsApp info… everyone sifts thru on how to order… everyone sifts through to get the group buys… Why not sift through to see how to decipher what you ordered?

Yes they were mixing 1ml into each vial both was mixed from the same vial of hospira. Deleted was going to post in the glp sub. It is QSC tirz.
My wife is having the same issue with injection site irritation/ looks like a welt/ rash. We tried qsc domestic us 5mg and 10mg vials 1250mg and 2500mg and have the same results. Just tried tirz from a USA peptide company and she has the same results with the irritation. I have no problems with any of it. She had a 2500mg shot last Monday took Benadryl at night for last 3 days and put hydro cream on it and its almost gone. Time to try qsc sema?

I read about the primo from QSC as well. I emailed them. Hopefully they respond quickly
Did you ever get a response/figure out whether it was primo? I was told that their primo used to look like oatmeal in texture, and now it is a powder. My primo has no smell to it either.

My wife is having the same issue with injection site irritation/ looks like a welt/ rash. We tried qsc domestic us 5mg and 10mg vials 1250mg and 2500mg and have the same results. Just tried tirz from a USA peptide company and she has the same results with the irritation. I have no problems with any of it. She had a 2500mg shot last Monday took Benadryl at night for last 3 days and put hydro cream on it and it’s almost gone. Time to try qsc sema?
that could be. Seems like it’s a common issue with many.

So, how obese were you to be using this stuff for fucking ever? How long was this out in the public market now? 7 years? You mean you have been using it before that?

To be honest, take no offense now, since you are the number one vocal advocate of glp1 use can you show us your transformation pictures? Like they always say in the forum world, pics or it didn’t happen. Lucky you’re in Meso where we respect anonymity and entertain it, if this is Promuscle your ass would’ve been handed to you on the first week if you make claims without a picture to support credibility.
You'll never see a pic, stop asking. 7 years on glps and still no self awareness or meaningful progress, one would assume. That's why there's no proof, just talk talk talk. That's apparently all this user does in every thread.

Most use these drugs for a year or so then learn a healthier way of living. It's apparently just a tool to avoid the consequences of your actions for some.

You'll never see a pic, stop asking. 7 years on glps and still no self awareness or meaningful progress, one would assume. That's why there's no proof, just talk talk talk. That's apparently all this user does in every thread.

Most use these drugs for a year or so then learn a healthier way of living. It's apparently just a tool to avoid the consequences of your actions for some.
Amen !!!! Fat as f$&k and sits around looking at google all day and copy and paste.