Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'll call the first pill an outlier, but yes, these recent batchs were done by a 3D mixer, by our HGH engineer, the tabs engineer we hired left. Most of engineers in China are scared to make tabs.
The HGH engineer never made tabs, for a first trial, I believe it's a good results on 5 products.
you guys using a panetary centrifugal 3d type mixer or a Tri-Orbital style? if its the latter the Tri-Orbital style will not shear the particulate into homogenous sized particles so dosing will always be a problem (getting to 10% variance will probably never happen unless you introduce a machine that will break down the granules into homogenous sized bits with the filler). the centrifugal high speed mixers will shear and break down the particles into homogenous size for proper dosing but these machines only work for smaller batches... we learned this the expensive way in the cannabis/hemp industry for dosing everything from edibles to pills

Tri-orbital style (not high speed)
1724427957300.png

Planetary Centrifugal

1724428068543.png

you guys using a panetary centrifugal 3d type mixer or a Tri-Orbital style? if its the latter the Tri-Orbital style will not shear the particulate into homogenous sized particles so dosing will always be a problem (getting to 10% variance will probably never happen unless you introduce a machine that will break down the granules into homogenous sized bits with the filler). the centrifugal high speed mixers will shear and break down the particles into homogenous size for proper dosing but these machines only work for smaller batches... we learned this the expensive way in the cannabis/hemp industry for dosing everything from edibles to pills

Tri-orbital style (not high speed)
View attachment 292545

Planetary Centrifugal

View attachment 292546
3D swing mixer.
Mixing about 3 kg of active substance + filler

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Can you answer this please? It seems available at the raws sites at least.

1.png

Can you get the newer alternative to statins?

Two PCSK9 inhibitors that are available in the United States are:
  • Alirocumab (Praluent): A fully-humanized monoclonal antibody that is injected subcutaneously every 2 to 4 weeks
  • Evolocumab (Repatha): Another monoclonal antibody that is injected every two to four weeks
They cost around $500/month without insurance.

I can show you my bloodwork and a1c score. I am genetically predisposed to insulin resistance that both my parents suffer from. No matter the cardio, diet and exercise I was at 5.9 Metformin helped in that department but the shits ain't my thang. So I went with Sema. .75mg put me in 5.4 and kept me there.

What some dense mf don't understand that PEDs are TOOLS. You can use a hammer to drive a nail, break a tile or put the fear of god into some bent steel. And no, not ALL of the folks that crawl this forum care how big your bicep brachi is, so you can flex those macaroni straws in order to impress the head on collision of a girl you simp for.
You've never seen a pussy in your life I'm guessing, took that a lil personal champ? Your dumb analogy makes no sense. Look at the user's profile and there's pictures of glps on top of donuts. I was correct in my assumption. You're probably one just like him, talk talk talk but no one sees shit because you just sit behind your keyboard and larp all day.

You've never seen a pussy in your life I'm guessing, took that a lil personal champ? Your dumb analogy makes no sense. Look at the user's profile and there's pictures of glps on top of donuts. I was correct in my assumption. You're probably one just like him, talk talk talk but no one sees shit because you just sit behind your keyboard and larp all day.
Man, why are you doing this?

He is so far from what you have written here, it's tragic.

He certainly does not need to be defended by me, of all people, but had you cared to have even the most cursory look at this person and what he is about, here, you would never have written such things.

This is all you had, as a reply?

Man, why are you doing this?

He is so far from what you have written here, it's tragic.

He certainly does not need to be defended by me, of all people, but had you cared to have even the most cursory look at this person and what he is about, here, you would never have written such things.

This is all you had, as a reply?
Let the kid play darling or he will throw a tantrum...