Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When I 1st saw @Ghoul I thought of the lil Wayne verse 'whats a goon to a goblin'
Everyone all friendly on here, but let's be real. I like to *see* for myself sometimes.

On a different note....
@bighunanballs :what do you mean by :

learned this the expensive way in the cannabis/hemp industry for dosing everything from edibles to pills
If not going against opsec of course

When I 1st saw @Ghoul I thought of the lil Wayne verse 'whats a goon to a goblin'
Everyone all friendly on here, but let's be real. I like to *see* for myself sometimes.

On a different note....
@bighunanballs :what do you mean by :

learned this the expensive way in the cannabis/hemp industry for dosing everything from edibles to pills
If not going against opsec of course

If it's not evenly mixed, you can get one bunk edible and think they're underdosed, then take 2 and be on cloud 9. Could be unpleasant. Same for orals (gear).

One of the instruments mentioned creates a more homogenous mixture which should produce better results on variance testing.

If it's not evenly mixed, you can get one bunk edible and think they're underdosed, then take 2 and be on cloud 9. Could be unpleasant. Same for orals (gear).

One of the instruments mentioned creates a more homogenous mixture which should produce better results on variance testing.
I use to micro dose to help with test anxiety during my mechanical engineering degree. On a heat transfer test, I got the cloud 9 experience. I ended up with a 7 out of 100 on that test. Lol

Was more curious bc used the term 'expensive'

Did you ever get a response/figure out whether it was primo? I was told that their primo used to look like oatmeal in texture, and now it is a powder. My primo has no smell to it either.
Didn’t need it. Went back to emails. They indicate each item with a number. I just missed it.

You've never seen a pussy in your life I'm guessing, took that a lil personal champ? Your dumb analogy makes no sense. Look at the user's profile and there's pictures of glps on top of donuts. I was correct in my assumption. You're probably one just like him, talk talk talk but no one sees shit because you just sit behind your keyboard and larp all day.
Who let the crackhead in?

the guys in the white lab coats also say to inject test c once every two weeks, sorry to question what big pharma says. so are you saying a weekly cycle of semiglutide levels rising and falling is needed for the drug to work properly?
From what I researched for Tirz, shot every 5th - 6th day is optimal. I'm using for something else that's got nothing to do with fat loss, so I'm only taking 5mg each 5 days and not increasing it. I still notice appetite suppression and its been 6 weeks on it so far.

Honestly, at 5mg each 5th day, if I went onto even a semi clean diet, I'd be shedding weight!

I think as more research makes its way mainstream, people are going to realize that rapid fat loss is a side effect of overdosing GLP1's (Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to admonish anyone for high doses of anything, you do you) but I think the whole weight loss thing is really over shadowing just how beneficial LOW dose GLP1's can be for a whole range of things.

I also think off season low dose GLP1's will become mainstream in BB, low enough that they aren't interfering with being able to eat the calorie's to grow, yet still getting a whole heap of long term health benefit's from them. My thinking around it at this point is that it has the potential to act as protection for a host of negative health outcomes that can come from PED use.... But that's a very early opinion.

From what I researched for Tirz, shot every 5th - 6th day is optimal. I'm using for something else that's got nothing to do with fat loss, so I'm only taking 5mg each 5 days and not increasing it. I still notice appetite suppression and its been 6 weeks on it so far.

Honestly, at 5mg each 5th day, if I went onto even a semi clean diet, I'd be shedding weight!

I think as more research makes its way mainstream, people are going to realize that rapid fat loss is a side effect of overdosing GLP1's (Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to admonish anyone for high doses of anything, you do you) but I think the whole weight loss thing is really over shadowing just how beneficial LOW dose GLP1's can be for a whole range of things.

I also think off season low dose GLP1's will become mainstream in BB, low enough that they aren't interfering with being able to eat the calorie's to grow, yet still getting a whole heap of long term health benefit's from them. My thinking around it at this point is that it has the potential to act as protection for a host of negative health outcomes that can come from PED use.... But that's a very early opinion.
I've been doing once weekly. I notice I get somewhat of an appetite by the 6th day or so. Nothing unmanageable. Every 5 days would probably alleviate that, but it's just simpler to pin it same day of the week.

But I'm done dieting and plan on raising calories in Sept. It was my first run on tirz so I started at 2.5 and raised it every 2 weeks or so and I'm up to 10. I wondered if I could just drop it back down to 2.5 to get the other benefits of tirz while trying to bulk or it'd be better to come off completely so when I cut next time around I could start at 2.5 and hopefully it'd feel like when I first started tirz.

I haven't decided which I'd do. I'm leaning towards dropping it totally. But I too have been rattling it around the noggin.

I use to micro dose to help with test anxiety during my mechanical engineering degree. On a heat transfer test, I got the cloud 9 experience. I ended up with a 7 out of 100 on that test. Lol
If this is still an issue, maybe try CBD isolate. You get all the anxiolytic benefits and none of the psychoactive properties. I don't tolerate THC well at all, but CBD is great at anywhere from 30-200mg.

Occasionally, I'll have to speak in front of large groups or have contentious discussions. Beforehand I'll chug an energy drink and take 200mg CBD sublingual (in tincture form). It works a charm, I'm amped up, engaged, mentally present, but relaxed and most importantly, not a giant asshole.

I've been doing once weekly. I notice I get somewhat of an appetite by the 6th day or so. Nothing unmanageable. Every 5 days would probably alleviate that, but it's just simpler to pin it same day of the week.

But I'm done dieting and plan on raising calories in Sept. It was my first run on tirz so I started at 2.5 and raised it every 2 weeks or so and I'm up to 10. I wondered if I could just drop it back down to 2.5 to get the other benefits of tirz while trying to bulk or it'd be better to come off completely so when I cut next time around I could start at 2.5 and hopefully it'd feel like when I first started tirz.

I haven't decided which I'd do. I'm leaning towards dropping it totally. But I too have been rattling it around the noggin.

1. It's a mistake to think you'll reset "tolerance" to GLPs by taking a break. That's not how they work. They're hormones, not diet pills. Do you develop a tolerance to Testosterone? In fact, it seems stopping and restarting most often results in a weaker response in the future.

2. GLPs adjust the body's "set weight". At a stable dose, as your weight approaches that point, appetite suppression is reduced. If you gain weight, it will increase again. In order to increase appetite suppression once you've reached a weight where is weakens, you have to increase dose to push the "set weight" lower.

Primo 200 & Trestolone promo

Pricing:

Primo 200mg/ml : $240/kit
Trestolone Enanthate 75mg/ml : $260/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml : $160/kit

Shipping cost
1-2 kits: $40
3-4 kits: $55
5-8 kits: $75

Buyers who get both Primo 200mg/ml and full kit of trest E 75mg/ml get free shipping.

Buyers who want to add single vials of trest e 75mg/ml: $30/vial.

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Deadline:
End : 27th August 2024.

Test Report #47702.pngTest Report #47701.png

Last edited:
Primo 200 & Trestolone promo

Pricing:

Primo 200mg/ml : $240/kit
Trestolone Enanthate 75mg/ml : $260/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml : $160/kit

Shipping cost
1-2 kits: $40
3-4 kits: $55
5-8 kits: $75

Buyers who get both Primo 200mg/ml and full kit of trest E 75mg/ml get free shipping.

Buyers who want to add single vials of trest e 75mg/ml: $30/vial.

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Deadline:
End : 27th August 2024.

View attachment 292615View attachment 292616
Can you make trestolone acetate 100mg/ml and trestolone enantate 100 mg/ml?