Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Neither of those is true. Only a suicide AI is a suicide AI. Only a SERM is a SERM. Primo can reduce E2 is some guys but it is not an AI. Mast can blunt E2 effects and some tissues but it is not a SERM.
I was gonna chime in earlier.. from my personal experience in running both primo and mast at separate times mast lowers my e2 more than primo but neither one crashes it and I have ran primo 1.5x higher than my test. So it has to be individual with these effects I'd say.. just my personal experience

did u test the PH levels? how many mg was your dose?
100mg in .5ml.

I didn't test the PH. The 140mg batch was like 1ml to .4ml of bicarb so I reduced that to try and sneak up on it. Apparently NAD doesn't like basic solution so if I missed on the PH I wanted to miss to the acidic side.

I was gonna chime in earlier.. from my personal experience in running both primo and mast at separate times mast lowers my e2 more than primo but neither one crashes it and I have ran primo 1.5x higher than my test. So it has to be individual with these effects I'd say.. just my personal experience
I think it is individual also. Mast does not touch my E2 but it helps with the sides. Primo on the other hand will obliterate my E2 even on a small dose. I can not run primo because of how bad it gets. I know a few other guys that have the same response. I laugh at all these influencers that recommend starting at a 1:1 ratio with primo and then in the next breath talk shit about the gym bros.

Neither of those is true. Only a suicide AI is a suicide AI. Only a SERM is a SERM. Primo can reduce E2 is some guys but it is not an AI. Mast can blunt E2 effects and some tissues but it is not a SERM.

Maybe I should be more precise. One of the metabolites of primobolan is a suicide AI. The degree to which that occurs depends on how an individual aromatizes.

As for masteron, you're right. It's not a SERM, but does bind to the aromatase enzyme limiting conversion of test to estrogen.

100mg in .5ml.

I didn't test the PH. The 140mg batch was like 1ml to .4ml of bicarb so I reduced that to try and sneak up on it. Apparently NAD doesn't like basic solution so if I missed on the PH I wanted to miss to the acidic side.
Mine shoukd be delivered this week. I was planning on trying 2.5 bac with .5 sb.

Maybe I should be more precise. One of the metabolites of primobolan is a suicide AI. The degree to which that occurs depends on how an individual aromatizes.

As for masteron, you're right. It's not a SERM, but does bind to the aromatase enzyme limiting conversion of test to estrogen.
My understanding is there are two ER alpha and beta and mast blocks the beta receptor. The beta receptor is associated with the negative sides of estrogen.

Geeze hop back in here and we're talking about medicine that are not in the same category but have similar effects. Masteron is not a serm. Sermlike is usually said by any influencer that's not an idiot because it's not a serm.

Primo is a steroid. Epistane was used in Japan non Methylated for brest cancer. It drops estrogen and was use during times of ignorance for gyno for gym bros like us. Would you like to take epistane instead of an ai? Stop the nonsense. Use your ai if it is needed from bloods.

I'm half willing to bet, this is the internet, half or more don't get bloods. Thus none know what is really going on. Sucks bro, the answer is easy, go with the tried and true.

Sponsors

Latest posts