Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What's the secret to filtering larger amounts I've tried doing it by hand but it takes so long
You *could* skip filtration but ensure all the equipment IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT STERILE. Utilise sufficient BA to keep it free from contaminations for as long as possible. Not ideal, but people have done it without problems. Keep it for personal use only and in small batches (0). You can use a .45 micron filter instead of a .22 micron filter (1). Using a syringe filter with a larger diameter can filter more gear in a given amount of time and with less force (2). You can also opt for carrier oils with the least viscosity (3) or by lowering the concentration of the gear (4) Warming up the gear prior to filtration might make it easier to filter (5). You can also play around with the amount of air inside the vial & syringe to aid drawing or depositing fluid (6). You can use larger syringes with bigger plungers you can exert more force upon (7). You can use higher gauge needles for drawing and depositing the gear (8). Finally, you can always employ a pump to filter the gear, although its extra complexity (9).

Thats all I can come up with off the top of my head right now.

:)

Ok, do you wear a mask while filling, or exhaling a hurricane of bacteria into those vials? Never mind the countless microscopic airborne particles of bacteria laden skin, hair, dust mite waste, and if a dog present, dried dog shit flaking off its ass onto the floor?
You're overthinking it my mate. Ofcourse, its better to be safe than sorry, but it isnt entirely nessesary to be that concerned about "microscopic airborne particles". Espeacially if its only for personal use. I've known lads who homebrew in coffee mugs. I wouldn't reccomend that, but its best to take a well balanced approach to things and not taking things to extremities to either the left or right side.

Ok, do you wear a mask while filling, or exhaling a hurricane of bacteria into those vials? Never mind the countless microscopic airborne particles of bacteria laden skin, hair, dust mite waste, and if a dog present, dried dog shit flaking off its ass onto the floor?
My ghoul I think a little bacteria would do you some good!!

The filter is a closed system??

This is the perfect example of the type of person that gets the covid shots 4 times in a row and still got covid anyway

You *could* skip filtration but ensure all the equipment IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT STERILE. Utilise sufficient BA to keep it free from contaminations for as long as possible. Not ideal, but people have done it without problems. Keep it for personal use only and in small batches (0). You can use a .45 micron filter instead of a .22 micron filter (1). Using a syringe filter with a larger diameter can filter more gear in a given amount of time and with less force (2). You can also opt for carrier oils with the least viscosity (3) or by lowering the concentration of the gear (4) Warming up the gear prior to filtration might make it easier to filter (5). You can also play around with the amount of air inside the vial & syringe to aid drawing or depositing fluid (6). You can use larger syringes with bigger plungers you can exert more force upon (7). You can use higher gauge needles for drawing and depositing the gear (8). Finally, you can always employ a pump to filter the gear, although its extra complexity (9).

Thats all I can come up with off the top of my head right now.

You can also use a bottle top filter. I personally don't like using them. I may brew 100to200ml batches and will still use syringe filter.

You're overthinking it my mate. Ofcourse, its better to be safe than sorry, but it isnt entirely nessesary to be that concerned about "microscopic airborne particles". Espeacially if its only for personal use. I've known lads who homebrew in coffee mugs. I wouldn't reccomend that, but its best to take a well balanced approach to things and not taking things to extremities to either the left or right side.

It's "extreme" to use a hood when filling open top bottles?

How about sticking to sterile sealed vials at the least? There's no such thing as a pre-sterilized uncapped vial.

Airborne bacteria is the primary source of bacteria, so if you're not concerned about that, I question how serious you are about safety.

In any case, do what you like, provided it's only for your personal use (though that's what everyone says tbh).

Anyone contemplating home brewing should not consider filling uncapped, unsterile vials. I'm fairly certain experienced home brewers here would agree.

How about sticking to sterile sealed vials at the least? There's no such thing as a pre-sterilized uncapped vial.

Airborne bacteria is the primary source of bacteria, so if you're not concerned about that, I question how serious you are about safety.
Thats the main reason I prefer syringe filters. Getting it from the bottle top filter media bottle into sterile sealed vials is nearly impossible with out air exposure and it always bothers me.

In any case, do what you like, provided it's only for your personal use (though that's what everyone says tbh).

Anyone contemplating home brewing should not consider filling uncapped, unsterile vials. I'm fairly certain experienced home brewers here would agree.
omg @Ghoul

Listen when I say open top media bottle it has a silicon septa.. it's a just like a big vial.. I just call it an open top

Not if the
Thats the main reason I prefer syringe filters. Getting it from the bottle top filter media bottle into sterile sealed vials is nearly impossible with out air exposure and it always bothers me.
Not if the top of your media bottle has a septa where you just draw from it like a vial...

Karan Johar Burn GIF by Amazon miniTV
Ohh, good one, maybe you and the guy that just said you can ‘just skip filtering’ can share juice ? I’ll call an ambulance now shall I

Anyone have issues with test cyp raws domestic? ...yes I'm more than willing to blame myself but I brewed a batch and shit gave me some burning pip. I also feel very odd. A week later. Like a flu. I filtered with sterilized filters

1%ba. 20% Bb maybe 22%BB after the overage

25grams 100 ml

For 20+ years I've injected a cc or 2 of dirty old bathroom air into my sealed vial prior to withdraw and knock on wood no infections yet. I'm impatient, so I need/think I need backpressure when drawing/using 23/25 gauge pin.
And thanks for pointing out another benefit I can think about while I am wiping my dogs ass with a baby wipe after she shits, no more shit flakes in my gear!!!

Yea I've seen those, I got one at home actually I haven't tried. But I'm anal about it, you would still have to unscrew the bottle top and screw on the septa top. The comment above puts it into perspective, I inject into my vials all the time to de pressure them. And he's right I haven't died yet.

Not if the

Not if the top of your media bottle has a septa where you just draw from it like a vial...

For 20+ years I've injected a cc or 2 of dirty old bathroom air into my sealed vial prior to withdraw and knock on wood no infections yet. I'm impatient, so I need/think I need backpressure when drawing/using 23/25 gauge pin.
And thanks for pointing out another benefit I can think about while I am wiping my dogs ass with a baby wipe after she shits, no more shit flakes in my gear!!!
Mind blown

Anyone have issues with test cyp raws domestic? ...yes I'm more than willing to blame myself but I brewed a batch and shit gave me some burning pip. I also feel very odd. A week later. Like a flu. I filtered with sterilized filters

1%ba. 20% Bb maybe 22%BB after the overage

25grams 100 ml

It definately can't be endotoxin. Despite these pieces of toxic bacteria cell wall being given off by all the bacteria you're using filters to keep your gear sterile from, and which pass right through those filters, it's definitely not that.

IMG_8761.jpeg

After all, these symptoms are caused by inhalation, a system designed to protect the body from external infection. Injecting them directly is surely far safer.

Unexplained joint pain (Arthralgia) is probably just a coincidence.

It's just plain old PIP, nothing more to see or think about here...

Ohh, good one, maybe you and the guy that just said you can ‘just skip filtering’ can share juice ? I’ll call an ambulance now shall I
Even if I caught necrotizing fasciitis, it won't eat me up as quickly as the envy did when you saw so much gear belonging to someone you obviously assumed was unworthy of possessing it. Heal bruh.