Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Quick question,
HCG 3500
I am using a 1cc insulin pin & 1 ml water
if I want to draw 500 iu what number on the needle to I draw to ?
Thank you !
You want to draw 1/7 of the vial each time, right? So put 70 units BAC in to recon and then pull 10 units per draw. Or for that matter 1/7 is approximately 0.15 so if you put 100 units, in you'll want to draw about 15 units per.

Blows my mind how many people don't automatically think in fractions these days.

I've tried all
You *could* skip filtration but ensure all the equipment IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT STERILE. Utilise sufficient BA to keep it free from contaminations for as long as possible. Not ideal, but people have done it without problems. Keep it for personal use only and in small batches (0). You can use a .45 micron filter instead of a .22 micron filter (1). Using a syringe filter with a larger diameter can filter more gear in a given amount of time and with less force (2). You can also opt for carrier oils with the least viscosity (3) or by lowering the concentration of the gear (4) Warming up the gear prior to filtration might make it easier to filter (5). You can also play around with the amount of air inside the vial & syringe to aid drawing or depositing fluid (6). You can use larger syringes with bigger plungers you can exert more force upon (7). You can use higher gauge needles for drawing and depositing the gear (8). Finally, you can always employ a pump to filter the gear, although its extra complexity (9).

Thats all I can come up with off the top of my head right now.
I've used these methods except using a pump, do you know what kind of pump and where to get one?

Monster caulk gun I use with a couple of 10ml vials for size comparison....Needless to say I double the ba. side note you think that deca is real?

Attachments

• caockgun.JPG
    caockgun.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 34