Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

how have you contributed to "harm reduction " here on meso? Have you posted any bloodwork, or tested any products? Or do you just swing on " other members nuts" trying to sound cool ? seems to be the latter just saying
I mailed a member scammed of 700 by Pinnacle elements free gear. In the year you've been here you haven't tested a single thing either so why are you saying I haven't done anything? Try looking in the mirror before you preach.

I mailed a member scammed of 700 by Pinnacle elements free gear. In the year you've been here you haven't tested a single thing either so why are you saying I haven't done anything? Try looking in the mirror before you preach.
reread ive posted jano test on hgh with dimer you dumbass

Guys can we please stop fighting in the thread. You guys are distracting from whats relevant. I'm not blaming or accusing anybody, I understand that there are some bitter relations causing a lot of friction and that the other person started it. Please create a seperate thread for this. Try to be the bigger person and be the first to wake away or outside this thread where you can throw down.

Guys can we please stop fighting in the thread. You guys are distracting from whats relevant. I'm not blaming or accusing anybody, I understand that there are some bitter relations causing a lot of friction and that the other person started it. Please create a seperate thread for this. Try to be the bigger person and be the first to wake away or outside this thread where you can throw down.
I guess you guys are new here, QSC loves the bickering since it bumps his thread. 90% of post here isn’t about their products, at first it was about when’s primo going to come back then members insulting each other, IM or subq, trentrentren tells everyone to fuck off, more bickering, more complaints, Tracy tren rampages then more members bickering.

Long story short, it wouldn’t reach the thousands of posts without members bickering. It’s unrelated to the vendor but it brings more traffic which he loves. As far as I’m concerned, Millard allows it so there’s that.

I guess you guys are new here, QSC loves the bickering since it bumps his thread. 90% of post here isn’t about their products, at first it was about when’s primo going to come back then members insulting each other, IM or subq, trentrentren tells everyone to fuck off, more bickering, more complaints, Tracy tren rampages then more members bickering.

Long story short, it wouldn’t reach the thousands of posts without members bickering. It’s unrelated to the vendor but it brings more traffic which he loves. As far as I’m concerned, Millard allows it so there’s that.
I am new around here to be fair.

Ehhhh idk. QSC is like the biggest source on this forum. The QSC thread would still be top of the Underground forum with/without all this conflict. Its why they arent forum sponsors. If QSC was a forum sponsor or whatever, this thread would be stickied. They dont need to do that though.

I understand where you are generally coming from

Readalot talked a lot about harm reduction but never sent anything for his little tests either.
We should start a product test funding group. Tracy should open like some sort of page where we can donate and we can all vote what to test next, but those who donate the most get proportionally more votes. I wouldn't mind chipping £10 here and there.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , do you think something like this is possible or needed?

There is a testing server on discord that already does this.
Oh shit, no way. I wish it wasnt on Discord. Hardly anyone is familiar with it. If it was a website it would be so much more sucessful. QSC could easily set that up, and if not, i'm sure we got some IT/Tech experts who could do it real quick

If we really need money to fund testing, we could make all the tests available for investors conveniently, but not for everyone. There are thousands of consumers of QSC, even a £1/month fee to have access to all testing would help us greatly.

I'm new here, I dont know if you all feel like we have enough testing or if we need a lot more. If its the latter, we can easily find a solution for it.

Last edited:
Oh shit, no way. I wish it wasnt on Discord. Hardly anyone is familiar with it. If it was a website it would be so much more sucessful. QSC could easily set that up, and if not, i'm sure we got some IT/Tech experts who could do it real quick
There is over 1500 members in the testing server alone. I think many are familiar with it.

If we really need money to fund testing, we could make all the tests available for investors conveniently, but not for everyone. There are thousands of consumers of QSC, even a £1/month fee to have access to all testing would help us greatly.

I'm new here, I dont know if you all feel like we have enough testing or if we need a lot more. If its the latter, we can easily find a solution for it.

Save the IT and indian effort and just learn to use Discord, which is as simple as instagram, facebook…
Using the forum is more complicated than using Discord imo
People already funded some tests, donated, voted many tests and the first one was released few days ago.

They can coordinate their group buys or test your own shit which I know barely anyone here does.

People are buying from the manufacturer. If they can't afford the testing, they shouldn't be buying it.