Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wild.

Has anyone affected by this tried to make a new Discord account?

I wonder how sensitive it may be to detect a same user. This does seem apocalyptic for anyone who has used Double Counter per servers, or extra security settings in general, to verify their account.

Checking out the dev options > various logs, shows a an unfortunate depth of connectivity all around.. At least on the app version.
People just on a time out have been able to make backup accounts (presumably so they can keep their og accounts free of more violations). Those who’ve been flagged already (like the reshippers or mods) who are now banned can’t seem to make new discord accounts. So seems like experiences vary, based on how many violations you’ve had.

The fear mongering from him was very much so that storing GH would ruin it due to state changes. If you want to say otherwise, go ahead.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I clearly stated what I know, which is that repeated freeze-thaw cycles will degrade a peptide by some amount which is uncertain.

Carry on with whatever hypothetical rambling you have below that. It's probably wrong too, but I don't care to address it because I'm not concerned about freezers damaging peptides.

Then why bother to comment? It's apparent that you neither read nor understood what I posted. You literally have nothing to add to the topic. I'm glad that you're not concerned. That should allow you to rest easy.

Are you Ghoul's brother? All the facts in your face and you're making up a bunch of what ifs to support the same argument that was dumb in the first place.

I am not Ghoul's brother. If I were, I can assure you that I would take a more active role in getting his ramblings under control.

As for the facts in my face, what specific facts are those and how are they any different than the facts I already stated? Specifically, a peptide will degrade less when stored at -20C than at -8C. That's well understood. It is also a fact that repeated freeze thaw cycles will damage a peptide. Also well understood. Oh, and there's the fact that consumer grade freezers can be made to hold -20C in a stable fashion. None of these facts are a surprise to me.

Even with all of these facts well understood, I still would not advise anyone casually to store peptides in a freezer. Astute readers will readily deduce why I have drawn that conclusion. You may struggle with this, but that's okay, you've drawn your own conclusion and you seem to be happy with it.

Wild.

Has anyone affected by this tried to make a new Discord account?

I wonder how sensitive it may be to detect a same user. This does seem apocalyptic for anyone who has used Double Counter per servers, or extra security settings in general, to verify their account.

Checking out the dev options > various logs, shows a an unfortunate depth of connectivity all around.. At least on the app version.
I Have an alt but don't use it.

Of course you guys are an extreme torture, I buy from QSC and Tracy has solved every problem or doubt I have, so if you have any problems try to contact her and be patient because she will get back to you sooner or later, surely Tracy will read I don't know how many private messages every day and delete as many.
Also I would add that this is a sales thread if you have problems with the molecules open another thread and let Tracy know about the problems you are having with the molecules. Coming here every single day in the QSC sales thread and reading all kinds of crap is a pain in the ass . i cant even quantify how many pages of crap you have written . If I were the site administrator I would intervene immediately to curb the mindless abuse of the threads.

Thank narta now I'm down the fucking rabbit hole. I already dream of my Test U in castor oil perfectly brewed and other stuff. Fuck gotta start asking and reading stuff.
Way ahead of you. Bought tons of test U. It comes this week I will achieve 300mg so help me God or even 350! I will achieve it or die trying!

Promo: Testosterone series (oils)

Test E 250mg/ml, Test C 250mg/ml, Sustanon 250mg/ml, Test U 200mg/ml, Test P 100mg/ml: $45/kit

MOQ = $270
Free shipping
International
Remote addresses, Hawai and Alaska will get delivered from USA warehouse

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

End: Sunday 8th sept

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Last edited:
Promo: Testosterone series (oils)

Test E 250mg/ml, Test C 250mg/ml, Sustanon 250mg/ml, Test U 200mg/ml, Test P 100mg/ml: $45/kit

MOQ = $270
Free shipping
International
Remote addresses, Hawai and Alaska will get delivered from USA warehouse

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):