Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

DHB— if tren ace and primo had a baby .. lol.. that’s how I like to describe it … with out the tren sides and stronger then primo
If that was the case, that baby has an extra chromosome (CRP going bananas) and it's a (literal) pain in the ass

And he responds to the real email. Got me for close to a grand. Learned to always check the email even if I initiate the mail.
You sent email to sigma@sigmachemical.com (scammer wrong email)
and to sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn (our email)
the scammer responded earlier from sigma@sigmachemical.com and you got scammed, then when you contacted us you realized that, so don't try to make it look like our email is hacked or something because in all the screenshots you sent us, it shows you were in contact with sigma@sigmachemical.com which is a scam email

Good of you to remember, D.
I have only learnt about that other scammy twat Pinnacle, yesterday.
It's a little concerning how easy and often this stuff has been happening.
I've seen tons of scams in the past year, especially a lot of protonmail emails has been created by some scammers and shared all over reddit, along with private messages in Reddit claiming they are QSC stuff like qingdaosigmachemical@proton and qsc-sales@proton and many got screwed up

I've seen tons of scams in the past year, especially a lot of protonmail emails has been created by some scammers and shared all over reddit, along with private messages in Reddit claiming they are QSC stuff like qingdaosigmachemical@proton and qsc-sales@proton and many got screwed up
Thank you and thanks for keeping an eye out.

What were you using when it happened?
Proton mail. I have pictures where you can see I sent it too the correct email with the .cn. This happened twice where they responded to my order email with a bitcoin address. It's cool I just wanted Tracy to verify it wasn't him so I can order more. I think if I order domestic tomorrow I should get it in time. Sucks I was ordering this because I got scammed lol. That 1900iu of gh would have been nice though.