Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I totally get you, and lots of people in the same boat, both in terms of crypto and getting the shaft on TRT from the medical establishment. I am sure a shiny kit of Test-C will be sitting on your dresser in no time. Don't sweat it.
Thanks bro, I appreciate you. Seriously, you've been very informative and cool.

Probabaly won't thanks for the advice
These guys have been a reputable source for a very long time. I believe they may be moving locations right now from what I understand so it may be a little longer than usual before they get back to you. I'm in no way affiliated with them I'm just relaying what I've seen the last few days on the forum. Also, if you're using proton mail it may not be going through. Sometimes they don't send. That's been a problem.

This Amazon Prime CS expectations for a vendor of illicit substances is getting ridiculous.

ORD ver. 2.0 maybe needed
I don’t know- I mentioned on Telegram that I saw the QSC Express truck leaving their big Houston warehouse yesterday…
I was there to speak to the manager.

Bella (Tracy's assistant) got back to me on my order yesterday anyway, and relatively quickly too.
If you are lucky enough to get Bella on email.... Keep that thread open. She never stops working. Email this morning already got a return email. Sent in my bank transfer. Already cleared. Good to go.

Change the email if you’re using protonmail.
Ask less questions, send order, shipping info, preferred payment method and you will see how smooth is it.

Yep, people have to make a mountain out of an anthill. I just message what I want, line by line with the associated cost per item. Shipping cost. Grand total.

Then my contact info.

They send me the crypto addy and then I send the hash/confirmation.

Boom. That's it.

Change the email if you’re using protonmail.
Ask less questions, send order, shipping info, preferred payment method and you will see how smooth is it.
When you send us our tracking do you like it when we say “thank you” or is that just an extra email in your inbox? I don’t want you to think we are all complete animals so try to keep a little etiquette in there