Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've had my share of issues with orders from this vendor. Probably should have came here to complain about some of them. But why am I going to badmouth my dealer over such minor shit when they could cut me off or fuck with my next order? It's not worth it, especially the small shit this guy is whining over. You really think his posts are justified?
The problem is people forget to read the new member introduction post.

First of all, MESO-Rx is not a source board that exists to connect you with a source. MESO-Rx is a harm reduction forum for AAS. The MESO community values harm reduction first and foremost.

MESO-Rx seeks to discourage New Members who seem intent on pursuing loyalty to the source over loyalty to the harm reduction community.

If your complaints are valid then the vendor can choose to resolve it or tell you pound to pound sand. It doesn’t matter, the main point is you raised an issue which could result to the betterment of the community or if your being a dumbass; then you learned a lesson.

Hence, I always thought it strange for some members who side with their drug dealers before their fellow user, even if the member is a dumbass, tell him he’s a dumbass but at least help him out; instead some will outright side with the vendor like they own some shares of the company. Just strange.

strange for some members who side with their drug dealers before their fellow user

instead some will outright side with the vendor like they own some shares

Pretty standard crack dealer MO. Start out with low pricing and decent product. Over time relax quality as you now have them where you want them. They are hooked.

If someone is interested I purchased 100g of Qingdao's DNP back in April and never opened it, and now that im focused on fertility and working a new job and not eating much, I don't foresee using it any time soon.

Pretty standard crack dealer MO. Start out with low pricing and decent product. Over time relax quality as you now have them where you want them. They are hooked.

I don't necessarily think this is the situation with the thread we are now on.
Looking at how things have been in the past, i think Qsc has shown willingness to improve and address issues.
Can it all be perfect, not a single problem with orders or product quality?
No, but the same can be said of many others, who seem either unresponsive to members' criticism, requests for testing, ridiculous inconsistency, or are very slow to enact change.
So, I always think credit where credit is due.

However, this is dumb and can certainly be considered part of the problem that you and Declan pointed to:
I've had my share of issues with orders from this vendor. Probably should have came here to complain about some of them. But why am I going to badmouth my dealer over such minor shit when they could cut me off or fuck with my next order?

Dec's comment about this is spot on.
But also, the self cancelling mentality based on fear that is behind such reasoning is rather pathetic.
You don't complain because you are scared they will take revenge on you.
I think Ghoul posted an interesting visual about this.

Imo, if you are prepared to buy (again) from people who you think capable of doing this, then it says more about you than it does about them, in the end.

No matter what you think about this company, they have a long track record, which is here for everyone to see, and everyone is free to judge that.
Neither this vendor nor the forum need customers who do not hold them accountable when things go wrong.
The same goes for everyone else selling on Meso.

To be fair, quality has incrementally improved over time. Purity, testing, can't find fault in the direction QSCs been going. The "soft product" of customer service not so much. But let's be honest, for most, at a sharp enough price, as long as you eventually get what you ordered, thats good enough.

To be fair, quality has incrementally improved over time. Purity, testing, can't find fault in the direction QSCs been going. The "soft product" of customer service not so much. But let's be honest, for most, at a sharp enough price, as long as you eventually get what you ordered, thats good enough.
Then why do you question us if we’re being critical of a source? Even if we butt heads all the time, I will always back you up than any vendors here if you think they screw you over.

My honest experience with QSC. over last 2 years placed significant amount of orders and all were delivered. In that time had 2 kits that had shattered in transit and both kits were offered to reship despite no reship policy to my country. Never had an infection or floaters but i do acknowledge that few others have posted photos of what appear to be foreign matter in vials. My most recent order of HGH was held by customs and returned to hong kong and despite QSC saying products are destroyed it was shipped out again with different tracking and delivered today. Overall just a positive experience.

Back