Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Jesus Christ you really need to stop doing steroids. Seriously. Stop.
I'm sorry but this time I gotta say he didn't say anything strange, insulin can be smelled very distinctively. It has a very specific smell, something that HGH doesn't have at all.

Now not sure QSC sell insulin cartridges but if they do, this can really be the case.

I always take screenshots of Tracy's post announcing the promo and details to then show Bella, or whatever other rep happens to be the one to take my order. I don't initiate a crypto transfer until we are on the same page.

I had this happen recently actually, where Bella was not yet aware of the promo (I did jump in to order almost immediately when I saw it) After I showed her the screenshot, it was all good. She then adjusted the total to reflect this. Example below, with BTC addy removed. View attachment 296716
I do the same. I always screenshot a promo and send it with my order and ask for an itemized total. Easy.

I have a problem with an order from QSC, and I need assistance.

So, I have made multiple orders from QSC, and everything has always been fine, but this time, it appears I received a wrong item.

One of the kit I ordered had to be HGH cartridges for a pen, but I got insulin instead of HGH.

I will upload 2 photos of the cartridge, so we can see if QSC can confirm if it's insulin (assuming HGH and insulin cartridges look different, not the same).

Also, let me describe it. It smells like insulin, and it takes significantly longer time to dissolve once bacteriostatic water comes into contact with the powder compared to the powder in HGH vials. Also, once dissolved, if I leave it for several hours, there will be whitish sludge at the bottom of the cartridge, which is not something that occurs in the case of HGH. This is what happens with insulin, which is why I'm sure this is insulin.

Is it possible to solve this problem, QSC? What solutions do you offer, giving me a refund or sending the actual item? To me, it doesn't really matter, you can choose the option that best suits you.

Thanks.

Here are the photos:

View attachment 296734

View attachment 296735

You’re joking, right? Lol

I have a problem with an order from QSC, and I need assistance.

So, I have made multiple orders from QSC, and everything has always been fine, but this time, it appears I received a wrong item.

One of the kit I ordered had to be HGH cartridges for a pen, but I got insulin instead of HGH.

I will upload 2 photos of the cartridge, so we can see if QSC can confirm if it's insulin (assuming HGH and insulin cartridges look different, not the same).

Also, let me describe it. It smells like insulin, and it takes significantly longer time to dissolve once bacteriostatic water comes into contact with the powder compared to the powder in HGH vials. Also, once dissolved, if I leave it for several hours, there will be whitish sludge at the bottom of the cartridge, which is not something that occurs in the case of HGH. This is what happens with insulin, which is why I'm sure this is insulin.

Is it possible to solve this problem, QSC? What solutions do you offer, giving me a refund or sending the actual item? To me, it doesn't really matter, you can choose the option that best suits you.

Thanks.

Here are the photos:

View attachment 296734

View attachment 296735
Have you thought about taking the whole vial in one go ? Then you’ll know for sure, and if you’re right we won’t have to hear from you again, win win right ?

Actually you are wrong here, insulin has a very distinctive smell. HGH doesn't smell at all, insulin I can smell it even before uncapping the insulin pen.

Just to correct this info.
The smell of insulin pens like novorapid is from metacrestol.
Insulin doesn’t smell.
Bac water with metacrestol exist and it can make any peptide smell that way once resconstituted.
QSC never sold insulin and will never do.

Just to correct this info.
The smell of insulin pens like novorapid is from metacrestol.
Insulin doesn’t smell.
Bac water with metacrestol exist and it can make any peptide smell that way once resconstituted.
QSC never sold insulin and will never do.
Wow I didn't know this, I just started dabbling with insulin and I was convinced that it was the smell of insulin the one coming from the novorapid pen lol

No not at all. I didn't receive a single thing yet. Not sure if I will receive anything from them. They have been dishonest this entire time.

@narta no not at all. Their lies and deceit.

To clarify for anyone that's looking to purchase. I received nothing. I paid over 2 weeks ago, was toldbullshit to cause a delay, the made promises about when I would get it and offered a credit for the difference in what I paid and what I owed. I received nothing. To put it in simple terms, they stole my money. Yet the shills are saying it's good to go.
I hope you get nothing except banned from the forum. You're wasting so much space on the board for no damn reason. Would you bitch like this to your dealer in person? If you did that to me your next order would have something in it to make sure you wouldn't be able to bother anyone with your petty bullshit ever again.

I hope you get nothing except banned from the forum. You're wasting so much space on the board for no damn reason. Would you bitch like this to your dealer in person? If you did that to me your next order would have something in it to make sure you wouldn't be able to bother anyone with your petty bullshit ever again.

@DECLAN

Where is the Shill Sheriff these days? Sure has gone quiet since becoming a customer.

Back