Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What kind of questions? Name of elementary school, name of first dog, mothers maiden name, fathers middle name, make of first car?
Seriously, these complaints are more of the variety I would expect to find from the Soccer mom peptide people over on Facebook.

I am the first to call out vendors being shady af, and God knows there is no shortage of them out there to criticize. But when we are talking about a person that did indeed receive the order they paid for and instead are just bitching because they feel the deal they got was not good enough? Yeah, whatever. They are not apt to earn my sympathy.

Instead of crusading against the system I think a better use of this person's time might be on actually working out occasionally? Maybe doing some meal prep? Some of those pesky fundamentals.

Hopefully every potential client is reading this thread, especially the last few pages. Seems to be issue after issue and it's starting to smell like a cash grab and bail situation or worse. Buyer beware. This source seems to be going down the toilet.

Scams, lies, delays, asking for additional money and requesting personal information. Just in the last few days or weeks. At what point does the forum decide this source is no longer worth the trouble?
I honestly sympathize with you. But your complaint has been one of the tamest ones. You're basically complaining about a reneged promise of extra compensation. Your complaint has less legitimacy than the dude that 'kept' a mis shipment and had his money seized after he placed a new order. This incident was some at least $300k (I greatly underestimate) in orders ago, not even counting the money that some scammer stole parasitizing off customers on discord.
Your campaign of calumny will only earn you invitations to a dogpoo and shrimp dinner... for 1..

Oh and tell your reps to honor free shipping if you advertise it. The tirzepatide GB said free shipping yet I was charged for shipping. Not huge deal, but if you advertise something you should honor it.
I was actually charged $10 shipping too from the Tirz promo I wasn't mad it was only $10 but idk if his assistants just didnt know it was free shipping.

Oh and tell your reps to honor free shipping if you advertise it. The tirzepatide GB said free shipping yet I was charged for shipping. Not huge deal, but if you advertise something you should honor it.
I always take screenshots of Tracy's post announcing the promo and details to then show Bella, or whatever other rep happens to be the one to take my order. I don't initiate a crypto transfer until we are on the same page.

I had this happen recently actually, where Bella was not yet aware of the promo (I did jump in to order almost immediately when I saw it) After I showed her the screenshot, it was all good. She then adjusted the total to reflect this. Example below, with BTC addy removed. 863A281A-CA25-4553-B97D-F4047367E2C7_4_5005_c.webp

Calling all shills? Yet another piss poor attempt at censoring anyone that criticizes your crappy customer service.
I guess I’m not understanding what you’re really upset about here. That it wasn’t sent international with extras included? Did you not get exactly what you paid for? Serious, honest questions.

Just to vet it out a bit. Was it a blanket free shipping or free shipping if you met the MOQ? If MOQ requirement, did you meet it?

I wanted to share my results using the 36IU HGH kits from QSC, previously I exclusively ordered only from probably the most well known HGH supplier on both Meso and Professional Muscle but due to the other sponsors problem with stock I knew I needed to find a backup and gave QSC a shot.

Method - 10IU into the left delt 3 hours before blood GH Serum test. Blood was drawn out of the left arm. I used a scheduled appointment so each test would have the GH in my system for the exact same amount of time.

Other Sponsor: 41
QSC: 47

QSC will likely be my new go to. I'm really liking the 36IU kits and I haven't seen any better price. QSC HGH is phenomenal so far as well. Been on the 36IU kits for a few weeks and just picked up a few more kits during the last promo.

Image attached below.

View attachment 296711
Awesome post! Love blood work results

What kind of questions? Name of elementary school, name of first dog, mothers maiden name, fathers middle name, make of first car?
Not that bad, stuff like my legal name, DOB, phone num and full address… it’s one step away from my SSN lol. Last time I used bank transfer none of it was required, which is why I’m so sketched out.

Back