Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I paid for shipping too in tirz deal. I thought I was mistaken about it being included. No big deal, it was $10, they can consider it a tip for how fast the order got processed and shipped.

And how do you guys know the names of reps? Are you asking. They've never told me their names.

I guess I’m not understanding what you’re really upset about here. That it wasn’t sent international with extras included? Did you not get exactly what you paid for? Serious, honest questions.
No not at all. I didn't receive a single thing yet. Not sure if I will receive anything from them. They have been dishonest this entire time.

@narta no not at all. Their lies and deceit.

To clarify for anyone that's looking to purchase. I received nothing. I paid over 2 weeks ago, was toldbullshit to cause a delay, the made promises about when I would get it and offered a credit for the difference in what I paid and what I owed. I received nothing. To put it in simple terms, they stole my money. Yet the shills are saying it's good to go.

Last edited:
To be fair. There are some providers on here that provide service similar to Amazon. But you will have to pay for it. They don't come close to QSC pricing so pick your battles.

My only complaint is having floaters in some of my oils.

Definitely. SA gave me tracking on a Thursday and by Tuesday the package was already in Canada. But as you mention the pricing doesn't come close even their promo price was around Qs regular price lol.

Definitely. SA gave me tracking on a Thursday and by Tuesday the package was already in Canada. But as you mention the pricing doesn't come close even their promo price was around Qs regular price lol.

For sure, but I am personally not willing to pay as much per vial as I can spend to receive an entire kit of comparable gear.

I basically just use the domestics with a good rep to try out a single vial of something new that I am not looking to commit to an entire kit of (Like the M-Tren I still have sitting around that I have not had the balls to cycle yet). So the domestics still do serve a purpose for me, but for man sized PED orders it's likely going to be China all day for me. Nobody can come close to beating them on price.

I paid for shipping too in tirz deal. I thought I was mistaken about it being included. No big deal, it was $10, they can consider it a tip for how fast the order got processed and shipped.

And how do you guys know the names of reps? Are you asking. They've never told me their names.
If ordering by email they say their name like "hi this is bella"

To clarify for anyone that's looking to purchase. I received nothing. I paid over 2 weeks ago, was toldbullshit to cause a delay, the made promises about when I would get it and offered a credit for the difference in what I paid and what I owed. I received nothing.
you didn't get a tracking?

I have a problem with an order from QSC, and I need assistance.

So, I have made multiple orders from QSC, and everything has always been fine, but this time, it appears I received a wrong item.

One of the kit I ordered had to be HGH cartridges for a pen, but I got insulin instead of HGH.

I will upload 2 photos of the cartridge, so we can see if QSC can confirm if it's insulin (assuming HGH and insulin cartridges look different, not the same).

Also, let me describe it. It smells like insulin, and it takes significantly longer time to dissolve once bacteriostatic water comes into contact with the powder compared to the powder in HGH vials. Also, once dissolved, if I leave it for several hours, there will be whitish sludge at the bottom of the cartridge, which is not something that occurs in the case of HGH. This is what happens with insulin, which is why I'm sure this is insulin.

Is it possible to solve this problem, QSC? What solutions do you offer, giving me a refund or sending the actual item? To me, it doesn't really matter, you can choose the option that best suits you.

Thanks.

Here are the photos:

IMG_20240926_205634.webp

IMG_20240926_210021.webp

I have a problem with an order from QSC, and I need assistance.

So, I have made multiple orders from QSC, and everything has always been fine, but this time, it appears I received a wrong item.

One of the kit I ordered had to be HGH cartridges for a pen, but I got insulin instead of HGH.

I will upload 2 photos of the cartridge, so we can see if QSC can confirm if it's insulin (assuming HGH and insulin cartridges look different, not the same).

Also, let me describe it. It smells like insulin, and it takes significantly longer time to dissolve once bacteriostatic water comes into contact with the powder compared to the powder in HGH vials. Also, once dissolved, if I leave it for several hours, there will be whitish sludge at the bottom of the cartridge, which is not something that occurs in the case of HGH. This is what happens with insulin, which is why I'm sure this is insulin.

Is it possible to solve this problem, QSC? What solutions do you offer, giving me a refund or sending the actual item? To me, it doesn't really matter, you can choose the option that best suits you.

Thanks.

Here are the photos:

View attachment 296734

View attachment 296735
Jesus Christ you really need to stop doing steroids. Seriously. Stop.

I wanted to share my results using the 36IU HGH kits from QSC, previously I exclusively ordered only from probably the most well known HGH supplier on both Meso and Professional Muscle but due to the other sponsors problem with stock I knew I needed to find a backup and gave QSC a shot.

Method - 10IU into the left delt 3 hours before blood GH Serum test. Blood was drawn out of the left arm. I used a scheduled appointment so each test would have the GH in my system for the exact same amount of time.

Other Sponsor: 41
QSC: 47

QSC will likely be my new go to. I'm really liking the 36IU kits and I haven't seen any better price. QSC HGH is phenomenal so far as well. Been on the 36IU kits for a few weeks and just picked up a few more kits during the last promo.

Image attached below.

View attachment 296711
Can you tell the results in ng/mL?

I usually get these results - 5 IUs = 5-6 ng/mL, 10 IUs = 10 ng/mL. Others tell me 10 IUs give them 20 to 30 ng/mL, so I'm wondering what's wrong in my case.

I still haven't used HGH by QSC as my other vials are still not depleted. I will try it soon and see if I get better blood serum results.

Ok so the general explanation is i placed an order for international. They responded saying there was a new rule saying if it's available domestic that's what you will order from. Doesn't say that on their product list but I said that's shitty but I went ahead anyway. I was then told 3 to 4 days eta. A week after I ordered I asked what was up. They said oh sorry we closed the us warehouse and it will be delayed by a week. I said ok can I get it shipped from international since it's not available us warehouse. They said yes and you get a credit for the difference or can add other items to make up for it. I chose to add more stuff. A couple days later they respond and say "sorry dear it was shipped from the us warehouse" . So now I'm sitting at 2 weeks or more when they told me 3 to 4 days.

I understand that I agreed to the full price to begin with but what I'm pissy about is that they made an offer to fix an issue, caused by them, and they said fuck it nevermind. I just want them to honor their word.

I also understand that this is petty but I'm a firm believer in keeping your word.

@dirthand @bubba618

No not at all. I didn't receive a single thing yet. Not sure if I will receive anything from them. They have been dishonest this entire time.

To clarify for anyone that's looking to purchase. I received nothing. I paid over 2 weeks ago, was toldbullshit to cause a delay, the made promises about when I would get it and offered a credit for the difference in what I paid and what I owed. I received nothing. To put it in simple terms, they stole my money. Yet the shills are saying it's good to go.
I ordered domestic just over two weeks ago and haven't even got tracking yet. Gotta be patient sometimes.

Back