Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What the hell just happened to that apple?
That's the wrong sku there, I am tell u.
That looks like Ghoul's dodgy tesa.

D, this macro close up with the gravel lunar landscape is gonna land you The World Press Photo award.
Guaranteed.
Lol.
I am crying + laughing again, deja vu from yesterday
Lol
At least I did something right!

Guy got temporary bann. What is he now doing that he can't post 20 times a day and refresh this forum once every 30 seconds.
He can't put suncream on Tony back and do surfing as is raining season. But maybe he holds his umbrella
Now he can finally get out from house and face really and realize how bum he really is.

Guy got temporary bann. What is he now doing that he can't post 20 times a day and refresh this forum once every 30 seconds.
He can't put suncream on Tony back and do surfing as is raining season. But maybe he holds his umbrella
Now he can finally get out from house and face really and realize how bum he really is.
I did notice it was easier to wade through the posts all the sudden. Was trying to find the pricing post but shit there were so much off topic chatter. Finally found it and it was an expired link. Lol

What?

Lmao for reals??

Even though I know QSC is on holiday break, I was happy to see my international package still heading outbound towards the states today, which I was not expecting.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 5.51.02 PM.webp

Even though I know QSC is on holiday break, I was happy to see my international package still heading outbound towards the states today, which I was not expecting.

View attachment 297341
I have some bad news buildabro

Tracy was at a rooftop bar celebrating a little bit too hard during the Chinese holiday. A verbal confrontation with another group at the party broke out, Tracy told them to eat dogs**t alone, and next we know Tracy was being carried out of the party by a group of known triad members.

Please keep Tracy in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time

I'm still waiting on the domestic oil promo. Here is what I'm expecting "Due to the holiday, warehouses moving, Tracy being kidnapped by @Ghoul and the Thai triads and the doc worker strike in America everyone will eat dog excrement alone!" But was the dog excrement tested and filtered?
I wonder why in the fuck yours is taking so long. We ordered the same damn thing at right around the same time.

Back