Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In case anyone's pack gets inexplicably delayed, you can thank our friend here for posting tracking info with the name of the new US line freight company QSCs using, and leaving nothing to chance, the specific cargo flight info. That should save customs some time.

My 50 grams of RU-58841 that I ordered from QSC is now on the way to me. I am thinking about sending a sample to Jano after it arrives for testing as Tracy does not have a recent test.

(pic removed for OpSec)

IMG_9090.webp

Instead of cheering this guy on for reducing the "harm" of my spam, maybe you clowns should've been teaching your boy the basics.
@narta @nightprowler7 @DECLAN

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Last edited:
In case anyone's pack gets inexplicably delayed, you can thank our friend here for posting tracking info with the name of the new US line freight company QSCs using, and leaving nothing to chance, the specific cargo flight info. That should save customs some time.

View attachment 297349

Instead of cheering this guy on for reducing the "harm" of my spam, maybe you clowns should've been teaching your boy the basics.
@narta @nightprowler7 @DECLAN

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Calm down buddy, take a cool deep breath. Go eat a cake, maybe get laid, stop tagging people about every minuscule and inconsequential things people post here.

Take a vacation with your love ones and relax. Enjoy the beaches of Thailand, eat the good food and hell, you can also enjoy the ladyboys if that’s your thing, no judgement here. Do anything that makes you feel better.

We have other things to do than monitor the actions of other people here in Meso.

Calm down buddy, take a cool deep breath. Go eat a cake, maybe get laid, stop tagging people about every minuscule and inconsequential things people post here.

Take a vacation with your love ones and relax. Enjoy the beaches of Thailand, eat the good food and hell, you can also enjoy the ladyboys if that’s your thing, no judgement here. Do anything that makes you feel better.

We have other things to do than monitor the actions of other people here in Meso.

Dude, I'm not monitoring anyone, and didn't even visit here today. Never crossed my mind. (or I'm sure there's something I would've had to respond to lol).

Just enjoying time outside of the MESO ghetto thread, and bam, there it was.

The credibility of one of my loudest critics on full display...

Besides, You're in Canada, not going to hurt your shipping line.

Back