Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone ordered from the Domestic Warehouse recently? I know they were moving but it’s been 10 days since ordering wonder if they’re backed up.
I'm on about 2.5 weeks waiting for mine. I emailed Tracy right before the holiday and he said he would handle it the next day so I'm hoping soon.

This guy genuinely believes people sit around all day thinking about him lol.

Agree, stop tagging me. It’s annoying and no one cares. You’re not contributing anything but “I get the last word so I won”, A child like mentality and emotional maturity to match.

Go fly a kite ghoul. I imagine your mother nick named you that because you haunt her basement.
On top of that he claims to be a multi millionaire with tons of Thai women who lives in Thailand yet is constantly angry while trying to scare everyone about shipping methods being more strict in America, despite him living in Thailand. Strange. If I had a lot of money and a lot of bitches I'd be posting them all day for you guys to see, and I wouldn't hide behind a pokemon blue/red pixel ghost from lavender town. I'd be so happy to share all my goodies and Thailand adventures. But it seem that isn't the case.
Hopefully he's not getting into THOSE Thailand adventures that involve minors. Those kind of people always seem to be the most unhinged living in fantasy land. Huh, strange.

On top of that he claims to be a multi millionaire with tons of Thai women who lives in Thailand yet is constantly angry while trying to scare everyone about shipping methods being more strict in America, despite him living in Thailand. Strange. If I had a lot of money and a lot of bitches I'd be posting them all day for you guys to see, and I wouldn't hide behind a pokemon blue/red pixel ghost from lavender town. I'd be so happy to share all my goodies and Thailand adventures. But it seem that isn't the case.
Hopefully he's not getting into THOSE Thailand adventures that involve minors. Those kind of people always seem to be the most unhinged living in fantasy land. Huh, strange.
Maybe he’s
refreshing puff daddy GIF

oh wait, im also joining the jigsaw game

ordered 2 different products and both have the exact same color of tops

they are simply packed differently (one bag and other hard cover plastic) with labels 1 and 2, one is supposed to be test E and other sustanon

Last edited:
oh wait, im also joining the jigsaw game

ordered 2 different products and both have the exact same color of tops

they are simply packed differently (one bag and other hard cover plastic) with labels 1 and 2, one is supposed to be test E and other sustanon
Confirm this by email but generally the numbers are by the way you ordered.. soo
Order
1 kit test E
1kit sust..
Pay btc

The first one on Your list will be the one labeled #1 .. that's how it has always been for me.. definantly verify that with ur rep

Back