Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Rotisserie chicken with tub of guacamole.

If I am really cheating I may have a big bowl of raw oats with frozen berries and protein powder for a sinful treat.

#ilovemybodydysmorphiaandeatingdisorder
Yeah x2 on this.

Oats, protein powder, 2% fairlife milk, crunchy peanut butter, almonds, 2 packets Stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon -- combines into the perfect oatmeal.

Not sure if you are a hunter, but after deer season opens up I am going to have a chest freezer full of ultra lean protein. Already have my stands up on my property.
I do not at the moment until I serve the rest of my time and apply for my gun rights back.. however I live on a few hundred private acres of which my neighbors (my parents) just kill deer from the front porch..

I still feel extremely guilty after the meal. Like I just cheated on myself or something. And Jesus bro, 14 months in a deficit? I'll bet the ole bod is screaming for more calories at this point. What is the current goal you are shooting for if you don't mind me asking?

I am about to go on another bulk in less than 2 weeks and I am looking at 4K calories per day. From past experience this is hard for me to do from a sheer volume standpoint and still maintain my macro and micro splits. I feel like all I am doing all damn day is eating.
I was a fat fuck 25% body fat or so about a year and a half ago got on TRT about a year and a half ago and have been in a calorie deficit for pure fat loss. I do mild cardio three times a week drink at least a gallon of water no less , eat clean chicken and rice is my best friend, And I'm down to 12.3%bf as of August 2024 confirmed by a DEXA scan, so I'm still on the quest for a six pack for chrissakes. I have so much loose skin. I can see my top four abs when I lay down and flex in the bed lol soon as the surgery heals up, I'm gonna get back in the gym, slow and steady and do a winter bulk or New Year's Eve bulk that's probably the better idea.,,,,, condensed version lol

I do not at the moment until I serve the rest of my time and apply for my gun rights back.. however I live on a few hundred private acres of which my neighbors (my parents) just kill deer from the front porch..
Same, there are so many around here the last few years that it takes much of the fun out of it. They really need to think about increasing the bag limit. Same with Turkey. They breed like rabbits.

I run dogs, so I do quail and pheasant also. Meat wise, quail is one of my absolute favs.

Same, there are so many around here the last few years that it takes much of the fun out of it. They really need to think about increasing the bag limit. Same with Turkey. They breed like rabbits.

I run dogs, so I do quail and pheasant also. Meat wise, quail is one of my absolute favs.
I got the hook up on wild hogs though.. if you ever want..

my gpa ran hoggs out here in California, like 400-500 head , we have had pork every way possible lol , i personally hate pigs they are crafty little fucks, tear fence down root up etc ,,,,, we no longer run pigs anymore its not as easy like it used to be ,,,,

my gpa ran hoggs out here in California, like 400-500 head , we have had pork every way possible lol , i personally hate pigs they are crafty little fucks, tear fence down root up etc ,,,,, we no longer run pigs anymore its not as easy like it used to be ,,,,
The feral ones are not good to eat mainly because of their diet. I have heard of people that have used corral style traps using corn as bait to snag an entire sounder and then feed them for a month or so and it improves things significantly, but that is an awful lot of trouble.

In many Southern states nowadays it's basically a game a whack a mole. I shoot some and chase them off to someone else's property, then that property owner does the same and they come back. They breed so quickly that it's a game property owners are never going to win. Texas has it especially bad.

I was a fat fuck 25% body fat or so about a year and a half ago got on TRT about a year and a half ago and have been in a calorie deficit for pure fat loss. I do mild cardio three times a week drink at least a gallon of water no less , eat clean chicken and rice is my best friend, And I'm down to 12.3%bf as of August 2024 confirmed by a DEXA scan, so I'm still on the quest for a six pack for chrissakes. I have so much loose skin. I can see my top four abs when I lay down and flex in the bed lol soon as the surgery heals up, I'm gonna get back in the gym, slow and steady and do a winter bulk or New Year's Eve bulk that's probably the better idea.,,,,, condensed version lol
I was a fatty too. I think all I'll ever have is a four pack. Because of skin.

They young/smaller ones are not bad to eat if you get them going, processed and on ice quickly.

The older boars taste about like chewing on a sweaty gym sock.
You should be able to find ways to cook it to make it more palatable.

Pressure cook it, make a long simmering stew i guess. Time to bring out the old cook book lol.

Back