Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Since you, someone I'd never spoken to, claimed your vicious, personal attacks were motivated by great concern over me spamming this thread, let's spare everyone else any more on this subject and move to DM, We can have a civil discussion privately.

I'm sure everyone would appreciate that.

Or would you prefer to keep showboating in your sane, rational way by making accusations about me being a "child molester"?

What do say?

PS; I'm glad to see your introspection on this, that some information can be "scary", and that's what's motivated you to lash out. A common human behavior as old as history.
You wished death upon me and you're still here.

I'm talking shit just like everyone else. Making jokes about you potentially allegedly from what others are saying on the internet that you might engage in Epstein like activities in Thailand is just how I talk shit. You swear like you haven't heard worse on the other social media platforms you dwell on. x, youtube, telegram, reddit, whatever.
We're beating that dead horse by calling you a fat liar.
None of this would even matter to you if you truly had all the riches and bitches.

You wished death upon me and you're still here.

I'm talking shit just like everyone else. Making jokes about you potentially allegedly from what others are saying on the internet that you might engage in Epstein like activities in Thailand is just how I talk shit. You swear like you haven't heard worse on the other social media platforms you dwell on. x, youtube, telegram, reddit, whatever.
We're beating that dead horse by calling you a fat liar.
None of this would even matter to you if you truly had all the riches and bitches.

You accused me of being a pedophile, publically. I'm not going to let this go.

I tell you to "Drop dead" in response. A common phrase everyone knows the meaning of, but you're pretending is a death threat, yet won't hit the report button, for the good of the community.

I offer to settle our differences privately, civally, but apparently you're only tough in a group.

IMG_9093.webp

So once again:

DROP DEAD, you low IQ, cowardly little punk.

Your mother can DROP DEAD too, and your father, in whatever lockup or gutter he's to be found, can also DROP DEAD.

According to you, this now constitutes a threat to slaughter you and your trailer park family. For the sake of everyone's safety, since I terrify you to the point you won't address this privately, hit the report button, or STFU and go back to being someone I never spoke to before you decided my post about "protein aggregates" justified you attacking me with a stream of personal insults.

Do you understand, you little bitch?

Last edited:
my digestive system is shot for a couple of days

This is why cheat meals are few and far between for me. Can't handle the GI discomfort.

Sometimes I like a full belly; that's what vegetables are for (on my otherwise boring diet).

But I understand the role of cheat meals for bodybuilders (competitive or recreational) who have more ambitious body composition goals. Mental health etc

On top of that he claims to be a multi millionaire with tons of Thai women who lives in Thailand yet is constantly angry while trying to scare everyone about shipping methods being more strict in America, despite him living in Thailand. Strange. If I had a lot of money and a lot of bitches I'd be posting them all day for you guys to see, and I wouldn't hide behind a pokemon blue/red pixel ghost from lavender town. I'd be so happy to share all my goodies and Thailand adventures. But it seem that isn't the case.
Hopefully he's not getting into THOSE Thailand adventures that involve minors. Those kind of people always seem to be the most unhinged living in fantasy land. Huh, strange.
The fact that you know his avatar is "a pokeman... from lavender town" I think is more concerning. j/k

The fact that you know his avatar is "a pokeman... from lavender town" I think is more concerning. j/k

The avatar was a gift, from a female user who found something I posted useful and noticed I didn't have one.

Something a non-contributor like @TestosTyrone won't ever have to be concerned happening to him.

Back