Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good post but surely AAS+ use falls into this category. It's the lifestyle of excess just like too much exercise, too much anything. But we all have to have a bad habit. Ours is nice as at least you get some veiny quads.
Oh I am fully cognizant of my hypocrisy in my use of performance enhancing drugs. Harm reduction or not, that I decided to pick up a needle 2 years ago was probably not to my benefit ultimately.

But like so many other people here I imagine, it started off as experimentation and then spiraled from there. Am I better off than the 'average' American out there? Probably. Despite my drug use I am remarkably lean, my cardiovascular fitness is good, my diet is solid, my sleep is dialed, etc. But am I better off than a natty with similar stats in terms of long term health? Nope, not at all.

Completely normal. I’m surprised you even got an ‘ok’. Now you just wait and if you’re in the US, get USPS Informed Delivery. Chances are they won’t send you tracking, but if you want it, ask in a week.
Awesome! You guys are certainly helpful and thanks for the reply.

I believe we are for the most part all addicts, you can sprinkle it anyway you want but just because we maybe look good doesn't mean we are healthy or living a lifestyle that I would recommend to other ppl. Many of us would inject close to anything just for more gains, we are walking pharmacy fixing one side effect with one medicine and using another one to fix the possible side of the first.

Is it worth it? No I don't think so. Do I love it at the moment? Yeah I do. Will I regret it? I hope not.

If we really were smart we would all be natty, we are just dumb motherfuckers that are trying to not die too young :)

That's why we should try to preach harm reduction as much as we can, we will not stop but what we can do is reduce the damage to a minimum and trying to educate ourselves on how to prevent the worse and learn to accept the rest.

observe due measure; moderation is best in all things -Hexiod

I am at a point in my life that extremes aren't really my thing, except maybe 4-5 outliers like my aforementioned cheat days etc.

I do understand that a passionate individual will go to extremes to pursue their goals and that tells something about their passion and I fully respect that.

In my pov being mentally healthy and at peace, is the ultimate goal.
Amen!

This is a bannable offense.

I'd imagine pizza is great in Italy, but if this guys from Brooklyn, there's some great options around there.
fuck yeah you can find great pizza in America too, I mean you can find anything great in Murican land just need to find it and have a decent palate to appreciate it, the latter is the issue most of the time.

I add an additional 3-4 pounds to my daily 10 pounds of horse meat on cheat days.
Excited Lets Go GIF

Last edited:
Is life worth living if you can’t have pizza every now and then?

Have *some* pizza or *a* pizza.

I like pizza. I especially like really, really good pizza. There's a spot here that I like that does wood-fired neapolitan style pizza with buffala mozz and some amazing sausage and whatever else. I'll have a slice or two, but usually I'll get the chicken all arrabiata which is a chicken quarter brazed in spicy tomato sauce with marjoram in the wood fired oven. Comes with a slice of pizza dough cooked in the oven as well. Along with some veg, maybe a salad or something.

Nothing about that meal is particularly cheaty. Pies are ~12" and slices are relatively small compared to the by the slice places.

I like the vibe @narta and others are promoting though, which is that deprivation on a long term basis is unsustainable. I was able to get myself to a place where eating "clean" didn't feel like deprivation at all.

I read the owner's post, earlier today, explaining the meaning of expressions such as "go to hell" and "f you" and it was so funny.

Here's this brilliant man, living it large (probably somewhere very exclusive and exotic) using some of his time to make sure the populace understands that certain phrases do not necessarily have a strictly literal meaning, when uttered (aka "U people stop wasting my f****** time with catfights").

It did make me laugh; I really loved it.
I wonder if his post, containing all that swearing, got caught by his Ai big bro and therefore awaited moderation for a while.
Like, he wrote it a week ago and it only saw the light of the day, today.
Not saying that's what happens to us peasants that get blocked by the llm, but kind of sometimes maybe a little bit yes.

Back