Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

received another 1/3 of my domestic usa pack today, so far all my peptides by not my oils yet. Got 2/3 of my order within the week, hope my oils come soon aswell.

come Italy and we can talk about being: just bread sauce and cheese ffs
Best pizza I ever had was at a small store just around the corner from the Colosseum. I don’t even understand how they could get that much flavor in pizza. I just got back from Greece and it was probably second best.

Our food here in America is trash. Normally when I cheat for a day or two my stomach gets all kinds of fucked. But in Greece I didn’t have any problems.

Here were some pancakes with Greek yogurt and honey instead of syrup. This is the only way I’m going to eat pancakes from now on.

Attachments

• IMG_3716.webp
    IMG_3716.webp
    851.8 KB · Views: 24
Best pizza I ever had was at a small store just around the corner from the Colosseum. I don’t even understand how they could get that much flavor in pizza. I just got back from Greece and it was probably second best.

Our food here in America is trash. Normally when I cheat for a day or two my stomach gets all kinds of fucked. But in Greece I didn’t have any problems.

Here were some pancakes with Greek yogurt and honey instead of syrup. This is the only way I’m going to eat pancakes from now on.
Funny. Same here. Best Italian food of my life was in an alley about a block away from the Colosseum.

Back