Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am on 1.4 weeogy from pharmacy in my country
I switched to 10mg Tirzepatide from this sponsor. Yesterday seems alot weaker than weeogy. But I will report back on this

Good job on this!!* not throwing away your codes) however best if you email themfoe the codes instead of posting important pi tures of shipping information of how to identify illegal priducts..
My bad i should have just typed out the codes instead, i have tried emailing and whatsapp but no replies and i really need to know whats what as soon as possible.

My bad i should have just typed out the codes instead, i have tried emailing and whatsapp but no replies and i really need to know whats what as soon as possible.
They are on a national holiday until the 7th so comms are slow

It's a public holiday in China.
it's been said so many times, be patient until Monday. ‍

I posted this all the time. when you order give it about 3-4 days and the email your rep to ask for tracking and identification for the codes. That way when it arri e you already ha e what you need.. it is the weekend and holiday for them you are just going to have to hold your horses..

Back