Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

More to the point, there's no evidence in the entire history of this thread that QSC has ever supplied a fake compound to anyone.

There have been a few quality mishaps that were addressed for the most part, the most recent of which was a batch of semaglutide that wasn't buffered correctly was replaced by the vendor. Even though it was still very high purity, but would likely degrade more quickly.

Tirzepatide ranks among the most popular peptides QSC sells. it's been tested rigorously and repeatedly by both the vendor and others. The likelihood that it's "fake" is pretty small.
I wrote fake or the wrong the stuff

I did not lose any weight I used it for 3 days. But I get no effect like semi. Please read again.

Yeah when you spend 500$ a month on phama
You get desperate.
No way! 3 whole days?

If you are not losing weight on a cut lower your daily caloric intake and increase cardio. We are not talking quantum physics here.

Last edited:
Not sure if I even got Tirzepatide from this sponsor.
I did 10mg in 1 shoot and can't feel any changes. I was on real weeogy.

So I just made a switch from 1.4mg with is a small dose to a high Tirzepatide.
I am gonna do another 10mg today.
If is still don't feel anything I would say it is fake or I got something else.

This I really sad weeogy cost so much that o can't afford it.
Its definitely not fake lol

I wrote fake or the wrong the stuff
how long has it been since you took the tirz. It's 2 different compounds. It took me almost 2 weeks before I noticed the appetite curve from either one. I'm only on 4mg of tirz and it's doing exactly what I want. I also follow a structured diet with everything weighed out so I know I'm in a deficit

I don’t think 1.4mg semi is small and 10mg Tirz is high but rather equivalent. Not feeling anything is probably a good thing. You can still titrate up some but I wouldn’t recommend another 10mg after three days.
No I agree. But I didn't feel any effect as I did on semi. Now I did another 10mg and that is max dose on Tirzepatide. I am look for the hunger effect.
how long has it been since you took the tirz. It's 2 different compounds. It took me almost 2 weeks before I noticed the appetite curve from either one. I'm only on 4mg of tirz and it's doing exactly what I want. I also follow a structured diet with everything weighed out so I know I'm in a deficit
It hit me the first day very hard.
Ever time with no specific diet I lost 2.5 pounds
Every week.
Until week 13 where it almost stopped.
Now I am in week 18 and feel the semi lost it effects in me even when dosing up.
Plus it cost me so much money. So I went with this sponsor also to thy the other GLP.

Please can we get an update on EU tab pre orders? Many customers in telegram/revolt and on here would like an update.
Some shipments has been done of the preorder tabs, and many customers got delivered.
And during the warehouse move, it happened that it was in the Pangea period and things went not as expected, and now we have no EU domestic service. Which means no EU warehouse.

Y
No I agree. But I didn't feel any effect as I did on semi. Now I did another 10mg and that is max dose on Tirzepatide. I am look for the hunger effect.

Every week.
Now I am in week 18 and feel the semi lost it effects in me even when dosing up.
Plus it cost me so much money. So I went with this sponsor also to thy the other GLP.
You need to start tracking your intake instead of just injecting a drug and hoping for the best. Take control of your situation. Sounds like you probably need to work nutrition also, but I would start with tracking. The various apps are good, but a pen and a notebook works just as well.

Every week.
15mg is max dose on tirz

Some shipments has been done of the preorder tabs, and many customers got delivered.
And during the warehouse move, it happened that it was in the Pangea period and things went not as expected, and now we have no EU domestic service. Which means no EU warehouse.
What is the pangea period?
Not as expected? so is there an issue with the tabs not arriving? Some clarity would be appreciated.

So what will happen to the orders created already from the EU warehouse? I'm still waiting on a reply since ordering and paying and getting confirmation 10 days ago

What is the pangea period?
Not as expected? so is there an issue with the tabs not arriving? Some clarity would be appreciated.

It’s a customs operation.

So what will happen to the orders created already from the EU warehouse? I'm still waiting on a reply since ordering and paying and getting confirmation 10 days ago

Refund, or credit, or ship from China, based on what you agreed on by email with the assistant you ordered from.

Back