Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry: Non-thread related but just shouting out to tell you thats a fucking wild Avatar! Is it from a Tattoo ? Very Erotic !

Haha yeah, it was some killer flash that my buddy found years ago and sent me saying I should get it.

It’s awesome, just not something I’d ever get tattooed on me.

Unless you are blasting some pretty extreme levels, a kit of gear lasts quite a long time. I don’t really take anything that goes quickly. HGH and PCT were the two last pieces of the puzzle I needed for my stash. I also picked up some Trazodone based upon suggestions here for Trensomnia for my upcoming cycle. I tried one out Friday night just to test the waters and holy fuck dude! I was practically in a coma and slept for 9 hours straight. Little slow after waking up but overall pretty solidly rested. They should do nicely.
Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers

Back