Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry: Non-thread related but just shouting out to tell you thats a fucking wild Avatar! Is it from a Tattoo ? Very Erotic !

Haha yeah, it was some killer flash that my buddy found years ago and sent me saying I should get it.

It’s awesome, just not something I’d ever get tattooed on me.

Unless you are blasting some pretty extreme levels, a kit of gear lasts quite a long time. I don’t really take anything that goes quickly. HGH and PCT were the two last pieces of the puzzle I needed for my stash. I also picked up some Trazodone based upon suggestions here for Trensomnia for my upcoming cycle. I tried one out Friday night just to test the waters and holy fuck dude! I was practically in a coma and slept for 9 hours straight. Little slow after waking up but overall pretty solidly rested. They should do nicely.
Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers

Unless you are blasting some pretty extreme levels, a kit of gear lasts quite a long time. I don’t really take anything that goes quickly. HGH and PCT were the two last pieces of the puzzle I needed for my stash. I also picked up some Trazodone based upon suggestions here for Trensomnia for my upcoming cycle. I tried one out Friday night just to test the waters and holy fuck dude! I was practically in a coma and slept for 9 hours straight. Little slow after waking up but overall pretty solidly rested. They should do nicely.
Trazodone can be a lifesaver, and the dosing is very flexible, anywhere from 25mg to 400mg qd.

I don't know what you to the other day, but if more than 25mg, I'd suggest that you drop down and try that dose. I'll sometimes take 50 (or even 100), but usually 25mg a good 1.5h before I want to go down works well -- it won't knock me out, but will get me to sleep, and to sleep through the night. And obviously the less you take, the lesser the hangover -- though I usually shake off the trazodone pretty quickly with some coffee anyway.

Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers
Thank you for the info and concern bro. I did quite a bit of reading up on it beforehand. Sleep is one aspect of my game that is pretty solid 95% of the time. I take recovery seriously so im pretty dialed and put a lot of thought into sleep hygiene. My bedroom is like a catacomb at night.

Tren is just very unique in its ability to throw a monkey wrench into my sleep cycles. If I can’t sleep I can’t recover, and if I can’t recover I can’t take advantage of the benefits of having Tren in my system. I’ll use Traz sparingly as needed so I can get my 8 hours when conventional methods fail (probably in the first couple of weeks on cycle)

Last edited:
Trazodone can be a lifesaver, and the dosing is very flexible, anywhere from 25mg to 400mg qd.

I don't know what you to the other day, but if more than 25mg, I'd suggest that you drop down and try that dose. I'll sometimes take 50 (or even 100), but usually 25mg a good 1.5h before I want to go down works well -- it won't knock me out, but will get me to sleep, and to sleep through the night. And obviously the less you take, the lesser the hangover -- though I usually shake off the trazodone pretty quickly with some coffee anyway.
Yep, started with 25 on my test run. Worked extremely well.

HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $300

International

Ends : 10th october 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Recent tests:

Test Report #45637 (1).webpTest Report #49566 (1).webpTest Report #40146 (1).webpTest Report #49982 (1).webp

HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $300

International

Ends : 10th october 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Recent tests:

View attachment 297647View attachment 297649View attachment 297646View attachment 297648
Welp, not that I need any right now but looks like I’m gonna be picking up some additional HGH.

FOMO is a bitch.

Back