Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Whoever answered me on their whatsapp the other day told me to email them and that they’re operational so

Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers
To be fair I've come off ALOT of drugs over the years I am in active recovery still technically. Trazadone sucks but it's not as severe as others in alot of aspects but it sucks none the less.

i
To be fair I've come off ALOT of drugs over the years I am in active recovery still technically. Trazadone sucks but it's not as severe as others in alot of aspects but it sucks none the less.
disagree about trazodone, i been using it for 10 years (TBI/PTSD induced insomnia) i don't know the long term effects (not interested) as its the "only" med that i could tolerate "functioning in life", and not being a zombie the next day , it puts me to sleep fast af and thats the the best part of it,,, ymmv

got the last of my most recent order domestic us, ordered on a sat. and received everything within 8 days. I can confirm my vials are 100% 10ml each.

Benadryl for short durations such as when you're on cycle should be fine. Its up to you to weigh the risk vs reward but Benadryl also helps with histamine related issues brought upon by tren so I like to add it in for a few weeks.
Yea same. It's one of the few things that actually works for me.

What are the negative effects of LT Benadryl use?

Links to dementia / alzheimer's and probably more brain related stuff which I haven't looked into too indepth.
Just to toss out another hack that worked for me, I use cardarine on cycle to help with lipid control and it works splendidly for me. I know it is thought of more as an endurance drug, but it helped me with HDL/LDL tremendously.

I do the same thing during prep. It works well to help get those cardio sessions in while running tren but also keep the cholesterol in check.

i

disagree about trazodone, i been using it for 10 years (TBI/PTSD induced insomnia) i don't know the long term effects (not interested) as its the "only" med that i could tolerate "functioning in life", and not being a zombie the next day , it puts me to sleep fast af and thats the the best part of it,,, ymmv
Crazy how some people have great results with trazodone and others don't.

I'm on trazodone now after my new primary care provider refused to refill my ambien prescription that I had been taking for 4 years.

For me, trazodone sucks compared to ambien, but they're also different classes of drugs. Been dealing with insomnia for 20+ years and ambien is the only thing that has ever worked. Never had any of the sides people complain about, woke up feeling fresh and ready to go.

150mg of trazodone last night...slept a total of 0 minutes.

I'm on trazodone now after my new primary care provider refused to refill my ambien prescription that I had been taking for 4 years.

For me, trazodone sucks compared to ambien, but they're also different classes of drugs. Been dealing with insomnia for 20+ years and ambien is the only thing that has ever worked. Never had any of the sides people complain about, woke up feeling fresh and ready to go.

damn thats to bad you are not getting results from trazodone, i take 250 mg every night and well it gets me to sleep fast, ambien had me being a "sleep walking" zombie, crazy af some of the places i've slept walked lol ,
it seems more dr's are pulling the ambien scripts , i guess they consider it to be "to effective " ,,,,, par for the course in the us pharmacuiticals industry, ,,,,,

I just received my sept 25 domestic order. DSIP, TB500, IPA, TESA,

I screwed up on keeping the packaging together.
I managed to identify the DSIP and TESA

Has anyone received TB500 or TESA domestic recently? What color tops?

My wife said I was practically in mid sentence Friday night when I tried my first dose of it and passed out. She was pissed at me because I was supposed to give our daughter a bath and that obviously did not happen.

I do not plan to use Trazodone any more than is needed, I just know I am unwilling to have a repeat of my last Tren cycle in terms of sleep.

dr's are pulling the ambien scripts ,
My doc actually said to me "I am not refilling your ambien because movie stars get addicted to it" when I told her but my 30 day supply lasts me over 90 days she did not care. Lol. I thanked her for thinking I look like a movies star and told her she was fired. I look on her face was priceless.
What color tops?
Hot pink and lime green

My wife said I was practically in mid sentence Friday night when I tried my first dose of it and passed out. She was pissed at me because I was supposed to give our daughter a bath and that obviously did not happen.

I do not plan to use Trazodone any more than is needed, I just know I am unwilling to have a repeat of my last Tren cycle in terms of sleep.
It's weird because it's hit or miss for me.
Last week I took 100mg right before bed, a few minutes later my wife and I were having really great sex but then I could feel it start creeping up on me. Got her off and then had a race with myself to nut before I passed out.

I lost that race.

Then last night, 150mg and nothing.

Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.
True that withdrawal is really horrible if you miss some doses but I took a break after several years at 150mg. It's not hard but it takes patience.

Here's how you do it: drop the dose by a small amount, say 25-50mg depending on your starting point. Hold there for 2 weeks, drop again, repeat. If you want to be extra cautious, pause longer at each drop. If you get withdrawal symptoms, just increase the dose a little and wait a few days. Once you get to 25 you can most likely just stop. You have to cut the pills obviously, but it doesn't have to be precise.

i

im only replying to the comment as to the coming off of it or withdrawals, I took it for a long time myself. The withdrawals were nothing in comparison to as stated above for myself atleast

My doc actually said to me "I am not refilling your ambien because movie stars get addicted to it" when I told her but my 30 day supply lasts me over 90 days she did not care. Lol. I thanked her for thinking I look like a movies star and told her she was fired. I look on her face was priceless.

Hot pink and lime green
Which one which color

HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $300

International

Ends : 10th october 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Recent tests:

View attachment 297647View attachment 297649View attachment 297646View attachment 297648
Can we have till the 11th? A lot of us get paid on Fridays lol.

Sponsors

Back