Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've been waiting a month for domestic with no tracking number. I'm hoping they get this straight soon since they don't respond to emails. I know I'll get it........eventually.

Fwiw Bella almost always responds to my emails within 24 hours. Just keep in mind the time difference, holidays, weekends, etc.

color doesnt matter apparently

i received two different kinds of test and both were same color (purple), simply packed differently

i wouldnt be surprised if both are the same esther

Hoping you meant either but that's too close to ester.

If it's the latter, need Jano not RoidTest™ unless someone has a clever way to differentiate the two esters (crashing temperature?).

Man those pens are a game changer for GH and peptides.
but is it just like an instant injection type thing instead of just injecting yourself with a regular needle? Every time i look into it just seems like an extra step to fill this thing and press a button when you can just stick yourself with a regular in .01 seconds. What am i missing

US domestic pack touched down in 8 days (including a Sunday)

New packaging is solid and very discrete. Not sure if the bandwagon loves or hates QSC right now but definitely been an improvement in every aspect since I joined the forum idk how long ago.

Just got back from a while off and noticed oral tabs are in the mix. Hoping that goes well and continues in the future. Think it has been mentioned before but some AI or SERM tabs would be great just to save time from capping them myself.
Yep packaging is better. Fits into a small mailbox better too.

but is it just like an instant injection type thing instead of just injecting yourself with a regular needle? Every time i look into it just seems like an extra step to fill this thing and press a button when you can just stick yourself with a regular in .01 seconds. What am i missing

It really doesnt take that long.

probably best to stick to a regular withdrawal for you then.

Agree with spaceman. If you're doing a couple peptides or dosing multiple times daily, pens are very convenient.

Fill the cartridges once a week and voila. The longest time is the first time when you have to do the calculations. Smooth sailing after that.

I was told on WhatsApp the Canada warehouse is shut down too? That’s why I haven’t received tracking yet
What? I ordered beginning of September they told me last week they’re shipping again I still haven’t received reply … placed a decent size order too and still no answer or tracking

Back