Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

US dom order landed in under 2 weeks but ordered during turmoil of holidays and warehouse moving.

Intl order on track to land in under a month from ordering. It's already in the States.

No feathers ruffled.
Ok glad no feathers ruffled I was unaware that you are the only other customer lmfao

US dom order landed in under 2 weeks but ordered during turmoil of holidays and warehouse moving.

Intl order on track to land in under a month from ordering. It's already in the States.

No feathers ruffled.
Does international to US come with the free us reship? Like no customs worry? I can't remember the rules have changed so many times and I've asked a few times but nobody ever answered me.Thanks

Does international to US come with the free us reship? Like no customs worry? I can't remember the rules have changed so many times and I've asked a few times but nobody ever answered me.Thanks

I don't know how it is now but a previous order from international to USA (within the last year or so) was reshipped free no problem.

I don't know how it is now but a previous order from international to USA (within the last year or so) was reshipped free no problem.
No I meant did it come from one of their us warehouses? See they used to do International and ship it to one of their warehouses and then ship it to you with a US tracking number.... so we don't bear any Customs risk. I'm wondering if they still do that?

As a general source comment/review, I will say it sucks when you place an order, get the price, pay that price...and then 1 week later get a message that the item you ordered is now in stock domestically so "pay an additional $23 so we can send your $400 order."

I'm ok with the extra $23...but then I am told "the transaction is too small to use Bitcoin...go fuck around with other wallets of random ass Crypto to pay up." (Yeah, I paraphrased)

I really didn't want to have to deal with buying a bunch of other cryptocurrencies. I find it so strange that an order is gonna get fucked up over $23 and no alternatives were offered (e.g. I was willing to add more items to my order to meet the Bitcoin minimum but could not get a straight answer as to whether that was even an option).

I know I'm just one tiny brick in the wall...but this is definitely the first poor order (and dumbest if you ask me) of several i have placed. Stick with the original deal that was already paid for (it's not like I sent the original price...you did QSC) or at least offer some other semi convenient way to solve the issue. I now have $150 in USDT (the minimum I had to purchase on the crypto exchange) that I have no damn clue what to do with because the wallet address doesn't seem to be working.

I don't have time to become a crypto expert.

I am actually a reasonable guy (hell, even just telling me the item will be removed from my order would be better than this limbo). I get this isn't Amazon but things like this are moderately pointless and frustrating.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

As a general source comment/review, I will say it sucks when you place an order, get the price, pay that price...and then 1 week later get a message that the item you ordered is now in stock domestically so "pay an additional $23 so we can send your $400 order."

I'm ok with the extra $23...but then I am told "the transaction is too small to use Bitcoin...go fuck around with other wallets of random ass Crypto to pay up." (Yeah, I paraphrased)

I really didn't want to have to deal with buying a bunch of other cryptocurrencies. I find it so strange that an order is gonna get fucked up over $23 and no alternatives were offered (e.g. I was willing to add more items to my order to meet the Bitcoin minimum but could not get a straight answer as to whether that was even an option).

I know I'm just one tiny brick in the wall...but this is definitely the first poor order (and dumbest if you ask me) of several i have placed. Stick with the original deal that was already paid for (it's not like I sent the original price...you did QSC) or at least offer some other semi convenient way to solve the issue. I now have $150 in USDT (the minimum I had to purchase on the crypto exchange) that I have no damn clue what to do with because the wallet address doesn't seem to be working.

I am actually a reasonable guy (hell, even just telling me the item will be removed from my order would be better than this limbo). I get this isn't Amazon but things like this are moderately pointless and frustrating.

This is bullshit to happen .. they should have sent the order international as paid or honor the price and pay the 23bucks themselves. Could you not have just paid bank transfer for the 23 bucks though rather then buying bitcoin, u can even send with a remitly sending service . I would be pissed it took that long to ship to begin with

Make sure you are getting that BTC/crypto via non KYC methods plus using anonymous wallet. Who knows what list one would make it on buying QSC with KYC crypto LOL.

Cool story. Thanks!

Back