Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How much increase are we talking about?
It's person dependent. I find that it's exacerbated with food volume. You stuff yourself on any of these 3 GLP1s and you'll find your HR definitely higher.

But baseline, fasted in the AM, I would say it's no more than a 10 pt increase. However, it does "stack" on top of other things that increase my RHR, for example, GH.

I've since acclimated to Reta RHR increase, but just have the RHR increase of GH.

Or their loss of lean mass either, which is a pretty systemic issue among the GLP crowd. This also explains why all the pharma companies are now rushing to develop muscle sparing drugs utilizing myostatin or activin pathways. Lilly paid what? I think like 1.5 billion for their rights to their myo drug acquisition? Somewhere around there. But the ability to now prescribe fat people an expensive 2 drug combo will pay off huge in the long run.. oops forgot to hit reply @Sampei

Or their loss of lean mass either, which is a pretty systemic issue among the GLP crowd. This also explains why all the pharma companies are now rushing to develop muscle sparing drugs utilizing myostatin or activin pathways. Lilly paid what? I think like 1.5 billion for their rights to their myo drug acquisition? Somewhere around there. But the ability to now prescribe fat people an expensive 2 drug combo will pay off huge in the long run.. oops forgot to hit reply @Sampei
I missed the post you're replying to, but I don't believe there is anything inherently catabolic about these GLP1s. In the studies, we're taking fatties that eat shit. And now with these drugs, eat less shit. So all else equal, they're gonna lose fat and LBM. Especially if they're not working out or hitting protein goals.

Personally, over the last 1.5 years being on Tirz and Reta, I have noticed zero accelerated muscle loss compared to cutting without them. I believe all the talk of these drugs having people lose LBM at an accelerated rate compared to cutting without them is not applicable to the BB population.

Apologies if I totally missed the mark here.

I missed the post you're replying to, but I don't believe there is anything inherently catabolic about these GLP1s. In the studies, we're taking fatties that eat shit. And now with these drugs, eat less shit. So all else equal, they're gonna lose fat and LBM. Especially if they're not working out or hitting protein goals.

Personally, over the last 1.5 years being on Tirz and Reta, I have noticed zero accelerated muscle loss compared to cutting without them. I believe all the talk of these drugs having people lose LBM at an accelerated rate compared to cutting without them is not applicable to the BB population.

The loss of lean mass in the studies is simply because people stop eating and aren't lifting. If you lift, your body will prioritize fat loss.

No you pretty much nailed it I’d say. The fatties just eat less shit than they did previously so energy balance is favorable, so weight loss.

The big problem is obviously no focus on nutrition and training. Making this lifestyle change is what’s missing.

Though for body building purposes, you would probably just run a GLP in cycles for cutting, so less of an issue as it’s not used perpetually as much. LBM is of critical importance, becoming increasingly so as people age.

Last edited:
It's person dependent. I find that it's exacerbated with food volume. You stuff yourself on any of these 3 GLP1s and you'll find your HR definitely higher.

But baseline, fasted in the AM, I would say it's no more than a 10 pt increase. However, it does "stack" on top of other things that increase my RHR, for example, GH.

I've since acclimated to Reta RHR increase, but just have the RHR increase of GH.
It raised my HR by about 15 points but it only took about a week and a half for it to come back down. Reta is the only GLP I used that lets me train hard while being in a big deficit. My lipids improved a lot over a 3-4 month run on Reta

Total 115 –> 82
Trigl 124 -> 42
LDL 71 -> 46
HDL 23 -> 24

No you pretty much nailed it I’d say. The fatties just eat less shit than they did previously so energy balance is favorable, so weight loss.

The big problem is obviously no focus on nutrition and training. Making this lifestyle change is what’s missing.

Though for body building purposes, you would probably just run a GLP in cycles for cutting, so less of an issue as it’s not used perpetually as much. LBM is of critical importance, becoming increasingly so a people age.
The one thing I will add to this is that Tirz manages my BG from high GH incredibly well. So in a maintenance phase, I really got a lot of benefit out of Tirz. The appetite and gastric emptying effects kind of tapered off and I was left with the BG control.

I do low carb most of the time, because I can't function on high carbs. Legit takes my motivation and drive away, and cognition feels like it decreases. I feel stupider pushing high carbs, it's really unfortunate.

Recently when I was off of all AAS, I pushed the GH high. Went to 16iu, and then went to 27iu for 2 months.

I had blood work done and my fasting insulin was 2.5. My A1C was 5.1. And you wanna know the really confusing and head scratching thing? My IGF 1 was in the 100s. Trust me, my GH is legit. I think it was that low due to no AAS, and not many carbs.

I really love Tirz, but I notice I do get fatigue from it, that's my only issue. I was combining Reta + Tirz, but now I'm on reta only 12mg.

Feel better this way. Curious to get bloods in a couple months see how it manages my A1C.

to me Tirz increased the HR by 15-17 points I had an HR while resting of 95-96 empty stomach. After stopping it I'm not back to 80 (my normal HR).

I didn't have any discomfort but didn't really like living with a resting HR like that.

For the record, I find myostatin inhibitors to be absolutely fascinating. Pharma has been trying to make it work for decades. And if they are successful, and current research suggests they are close, then they will rapidly become the biggest drug of abuse in athletics we have ever seen to date.

I am sure WADA is preemptively already poised to ban them the second the second they hit the market

The one thing I will add to this is that Tirz manages my BG from high GH incredibly well. So in a maintenance phase, I really got a lot of benefit out of Tirz. The appetite and gastric emptying effects kind of tapered off and I was left with the BG control.

I do low carb most of the time, because I can't function on high carbs. Legit takes my motivation and drive away, and cognition feels like it decreases. I feel stupider pushing high carbs, it's really unfortunate.

Recently when I was off of all AAS, I pushed the GH high. Went to 16iu, and then went to 27iu for 2 months.

I had blood work done and my fasting insulin was 2.5. My A1C was 5.1. And you wanna know the really confusing and head scratching thing? My IGF 1 was in the 100s. Trust me, my GH is legit. I think it was that low due to no AAS, and not many carbs.

I really love Tirz, but I notice I do get fatigue from it, that's my only issue. I was combining Reta + Tirz, but now I'm on reta only 12mg.

Feel better this way. Curious to get bloods in a couple months see how it manages my A1C.
very curious how's the Glucose control on Reta.
to me tirz really fucked with my appetite badly, Sema instead was a lot milder but the glucose control was excellent, especially because sema last 7 days more or less in the body, I had a fasted BG of 75-80 max on 5+ IU of GH while using 1mg of sema.

On tirz 5mg my gastric emptiness was completely fucked and I had to stop it as it was completely useless for a bulk, if you can't eat what's the point?

I wonder how reta is compared to both tirz and sema but the HR increase is not of my liking so I don't think I'll ever try it, I'll just wait for the next glp in few years that maybe will have the benefit of reta without the sides of it.

at the moment I'm off of any glp1 and trying to manage insulin sensitivity with cardio and berberine, even so if a low dose of any glp could work it would be better as berberine like metformin have some side effect that would be better to avoid.

I wonder if they will invent anytime a glp1 that can give you glucose control with zero appetite suppression and gastric slowness.

@Ghoul what do you think about it?

to me Tirz increased the HR by 15-17 points I had an HR while resting of 95-96 empty stomach. After stopping it I'm not back to 80 (my normal HR).

I didn't have any discomfort but didn't really like living with a resting HR like that.
I didn’t notice either, until I a wore my watch on vacation. I was looking at it thinking how the fuck do I have a rhr of 90 sitting on a beach. My hr never climbed high when I was active and then it would recover really fast.

I didn’t notice either, until I a wore my watch on vacation. I was looking at it thinking how the fuck do I have a rhr of 90 sitting on a beach. My hr never climbed high when I was active and then it would recover really fast.
Yeah it didn't increase my working HR but the resting was high as fuck : /

Though for body building purposes, you would probably just run a GLP in cycles for cutting, so less of an issue as it’s not used perpetually as much. LBM is of critical importance, becoming increasingly so as people age.
Ive been on Tirz for 6 or 7 months now lost a shit load of lbs but now I have 0 muscle because like you said I got lazy with working out and eating. Now ive dropped the Tirz to maintenance dose and im trying to recover all the lost muscle. Not to mention my hair falling out by the clumps. Literal clumps.
Im assuming because of serious lack of protein.

Ive been on Tirz for 6 or 7 months now lost a shit load of lbs but now I have 0 muscle because like you said I got lazy with working out and eating. Now ive dropped the Tirz to maintenance dose and im trying to recover all the lost muscle. Not to mention my hair falling out by the clumps. Literal clumps.
Im assuming because of serious lack of protein.
Well you are certainly in the right place to up your game on nutrition and building muscle chica, so I am sure you will get there.

Getting the weight off alone probably already added an extra decade to your life/health span though, which is huge

Yeah no bodybuilder is losing lbm on the GLP1’s.
Not only are they hitting their protein goals and working out, most of them are on Test, an anabolic and GH. Good luck losing lbm on that cocktail.

Well you are certainly in the right place to up your game on nutrition and building muscle chica, so I am sure you will get there.

Getting the weight off alone probably already added an extra decade to your life/health span though, which is huge
Went from 205 to 133 on Tirz. Before the tirz i was using Phentermine while going to the gym that helped knock off like 15ish pounds. I just had too much going on the last couple months and havnt stepped foot in the gym and got lazy with the protein. I have an elliptical at home and while I was staying consistent with that I had some serious glutes.
Guess who also got lazy with my at HOME routine? :rolleyes:
So since I dropped the glp-1 down to 2.5 mg and I'm obviously going to up my protein by a lot.... what would you suggest I add if anything to help build muscle back? Specifically my glutes

Went from 205 to 133 on Tirz. Before the tirz i was using Phentermine while going to the gym that helped knock off like 15ish pounds. I just had too much going on the last couple months and havnt stepped foot in the gym and got lazy with the protein. I have an elliptical at home and while I was staying consistent with that I had some serious glutes.
Guess who also got lazy with my at HOME routine? :rolleyes:
So since I dropped the glp-1 down to 2.5 mg and I'm obviously going to up my protein by a lot.... what would you suggest I add if anything to help build muscle back? Specifically my glutes
I would dial in your workouts and nutrition before you consider taking AAS. You can gain a good amount of muscle naturally just by eating a high protein diet and training to hypertrophy without using HGH or other PEDS.

Back