Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah i'm trying to read the thread for the info, but so far the only thing I've learned is that females don't have a gspot in their anus.

Sounds like the vials aren't marked? That's a good thing, but now I'm wondering how the hell I tell two different oils apart?
well at least we can stop the usa from arguing, the gender debate has been solved, no gspot in the anus is the only way to know for sure

Lack of nutrients and iron. That's the main culprit, I would say, rather than just protein.

It' s likely you are a worldie and rather haute.

Even so, if I may say, this place is excruciatingly far from being the gutters...
Toodle-pip
:)

I had to google those two words but that was probably the most heart warming compliment I've ever received :)

míle buíochas

wait till you go for a prostate exam and oopsy daisys made a mess all over the table. Its going to be the loneliest coldest ride home. The kind where you sit in the driveway with the music off for 20 minutes before getting out.
hows that sayin goes,,, "Shit Happens" I totally get the driveway thing though that's funny

Anyone know if the US domestic orders use stealth packaging? At minimum, I hope the product is wrapped in some kind of opaque plastic so if a postal worker looks inside the package they don't see "TEST C 200mg" written on vials?

I'm about to place my first order for AAS in 10 years and I'm a bit paranoid. And apologies, I'm a bit of a newbie.
All my domestic orders have Test, Deca and Ment written on the outside of the box.

I made one joke... I'm fairly certain I have enough knowledge to contribute to this forum than 90% of you... you are so arogant. What have you contributed to the forum? I dont see any constructive posts from you right now?

Wrong.
Bjjgear is totally class.
Deffo not a melt

Back