Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My only major gripe has been pretty clearly under-filled vials, as was the case with my last kit which you can see below. I got the kit on promo for a smoking deal and the gear performs just fine, so I did not bitch much about it. But still, if I am paying for 10 ML vials that is what I should be receiving.
Damn, I hope that you received a partial refund at least.

What's the process? Just filter, change the needle and inject into a new vial?

Aspire with a needle, attach the filter, and transfer it into another vial. Make sure to replace the filter after every 20ml of liquid.

Maybe these guys do it differently but generally you suck it up in a syringe with no filter on it.

Then you screw on a filter and inject it into a new vial.

Ive heard of people even using the same vial to re-inject into.

Everything above but don't use the same vial to re-inject into. You're also clearing out shit you can't see.

In it for the drama. I mean, I'm not not here for the drama sometimes.

But I like the community as well.
Same, and I have met some great people and learned a ton. None of the drama matters anyway other than marginal entertainment value. Im here for my goals, not a pissing match about some vendor’s gear or whatever else people are butt hurt about.

Oh, what probably looks like blow? lol. Unfortunately I am not that exciting. Cheap IKEA desk used to have a white board layer under the glass of some kind. After having beverages spilled a few times it was nasty so I pulled the glass up and removed it. Some of the remnants remain.
That's not what she was asking for

I am honestly not really worried about it. It will take me quite a long while to go through 10 vials of Parabolan, and I am hopeful that by then the problem is corrected.

Though I did just order some primo. At that price I simply could not resist, so we will see how fill is on those when they arrive
my 100mg/ml primo are 10ml so far I have 200s on the way also

Back