Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yup, lipid panels and liver enzymes have been my Achilles heel in the life just like so many others, but I have them both now at manageable levels thankfully.

Much of this lifestyle is essentially taking one drug, and then taking another to battle the side effects of the first. And then repeated on down the line in a cascade with all various compounds in our stacks. It sounds insane from an outsiders perspective, but that’s only because it is. I would not have it any other way of course. Im
Hopelessly and blissfully stuck, but it is mentally taxing to manage at times.
Yes, it is the price that is paid. Once had to go through a huge amount of liver test just at the end to show my liver was OK because they doc either didn't believe me or wanted to cover his ass on why my enzymes were high. They weren't even that high either.

ok I promise last time I personally ask this. It's my first mixed oil international order in a long time. Are they using Upc codes for international now or still watch for an email? I ordered off whatsapp, I order domestic normally and usually 1 compound at a time in bulk so there is no guessing
SKU codes are on the price list

Yup, lipid panels and liver enzymes have been my Achilles heel in the life just like so many others, but I have them both now at manageable levels thankfully.

Much of this lifestyle is essentially taking one drug, and then taking another to battle the side effects of the first. And then repeated on down the line in a cascade with all various compounds in our stacks. It sounds insane from an outsiders perspective, but that’s only because it is. I would not have it any other way of course. Im Hopelessly and blissfully stuck, but it is mentally taxing to manage at times.
May I ask what you doing for your liver enzymes?

haven't read anything on lecithin I will now and how about that glutathione is it a big enough difference that i should get the injectible?
I read copious amounts of content when developing my stack which is what steered me towards the injection.

Not gonna lie though, it can sting like a bitch

omfg im losing it i found the post from Sept 2nd international they # the kits domestic is sku. SO HOW TF do I get those #s for international there is no #s on any price list I have from the oil promo. I've been told 2 times it's an sku # I need and once that the sku is on the price list. the last paste bin on here has none or my app is messing something up. My qsc rep just said OK when I asked if I get codes emailed or here (what's app) for indentifying international.
"
Questions about color of tops start to becoming a pain in the ass to my assistants.
For international orders, we number the kits, for domestic orders we have SKU on the boxes.
Customers should be able to identify easily their products using the SKU, and if they have doubts, they can ask about the meaning of the SKU.
Some customers to get extra confirmation, claim they threw the boxes, or the packs have no SKU which is impossible. This add extra work, and wasting time emails over this subject.
From now on you only can ask questions about SKU (domestic) and numbers (international) to identify your multiple items.
If you threw the packaging, or your wive or daughter opened your packs and threw the packaging that's your problem from now on, either find a way to know what it is it or send it for testing.
From now on all questions regarding color of tops will not be answered.
I hope this will be very clear.

I read copious amounts of content when developing my stack which is what steered me towards the injection.

Not gonna lie though, it can sting like a bitch
yeah im hoping i can get by without needing to add more injections but we will see, was curious if was like a deal breaker using it or not for you personally. I'm doing bloods soon then starting glutathione orally to see to start.

omfg im losing it i found the post from Sept 2nd international they # the kits domestic is sku. SO HOW TF do I get those #s for international there is no #s on any price list I have from the oil promo. I've been told 2 times it's an sku # I need and once that the sku is on the price list. the last paste bin on here has none or my app is messing something up. My qsc rep just said OK when I asked if I get codes emailed or here (what's app) for indentifying international.
"
This one has sku’s
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1284072239762903131/1295406867400364113/QSC_-_price_list_10-10-2024.pdf?ex=670e8928&is=670d37a8&hm=929bea9be22e085279eb127766d3182a79620bed3b829d319773c53fb07fc738&

"
Email them right now and ask for what # = what product. usually goes like this for me.. for the order you make the list in your order.. so
Order
International
Your name
Addy
Testc = #1
Primo=#2
Deca=#3
And so on

"
This is stupid just email them the item and the concentration never did follow the SKUs and it works and I did this to 3 different vendors.

For e.g.
Primo 200mg/ml vial = Price x number of vials to buy = Total
Test E 300mg/ml vial = Price x number of vials to buy = Total

And they'll reply a breakdown with the correct SKUs and the address you'll send the crypto with.

Just email them dude they'll reply especially fast if you're new customer

International Oil promo: last day

- No minimum order quantity, you can order as much as you want.
- You can't add other items to the oils parcels, like peptide or raws. The parcels will contain only the promo oils kits.
- The sales of oils are in general fast, our stocks are high, but if it happens that a product sells out during the promo, you can either switch to other item, get it credited, or wait for new batch to be produced (it can take up to 7-14 days), no refund options, and no complaints allowed.
- End of the promo : 21th october.
- I will fund a testing value of $240 for 3 lab tests, if someone is willing to make updated lab reports of the old ones (like superdrol, parabolan, ripped etc..), the ones that it's been a while that we didn't test.
- Shipping from China

Pricing:

Test C 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Sustanon 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Test P 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Test U 200mg/ml = $40/kit
NPP 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Deca 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Bold U 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Tren A 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Tren E 200mg/ml = $110/kit
Tren Hexa 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml=$155/kit
Trestolone enanthate 75mg/ml = $240/kit
Mast P 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Mast E 200mg/ml = $75/kit
Primo E 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Primo E 200mg/ml = $220/kit
DHB 100mg/ml = $90/kit
Ripped 300mg/ml = $125/kit
Superdrol 40mg/ml = $45/kit

Shipping cost is charged the normal rates, like normal orders.

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Things are getting strict again
Raws and steroids shortages are expected the next weeks or months.
Some steroid raws products might not be restocked for a while, and it might affect the oils stocks as well.
I advise you to take advantage of current last days of the promo because we don’t plan to redo oils promos for while.
How come you only tell me this when I’ve already spent $900 this week on other things like bills and food? I’m just gonna lift in the dark and go to the soup kitchen, fuck it.

Back